Naz 8 Cinemas / www.Naz8.com / Samosa in Naz8 stinks real bad!

Naz8 Cinemas
39160 Paseo Padre Parkway
Fremont, Ca, US

The samosa in Naz8 (Fremont) stinks real bad. I bought during intermission & returned after the movie got over. Instead of feeling sorry about it, they were rude. This is what few guys in the samosa place told "Why didn't you return right away? Why did you wait for the movie to get over? No one complained about these samosas, they are fresh. You can take another samosa if you want." Does it make any sense to say, "No one complained about these samosas" ? I just told that i need an apology & just a refund. I am not going to eat those stale samosas.

I guess no one complained as all must have had such a rude experience. The movie got over at 12.00am & i could still see lot of samosas there, hope they don't sell the same ones tomorrow.

They were very rude. I have never eaten anything more stinking than those samosas.

A  1st of Feb, 2008 by
Yup had the stale samosa....knowing desis I just threw it away. Also the heat is NEVER WORKING and they dont even realize it is a basic necessity.
A  6th of Oct, 2010 by
Naz8 cinemas in Artesia is even worse, the restrooms are full of filth and flying insects, the theater halls are littered with stale popcorn and very muggy smell, i complained about the maintenance to the manger Raj but he threatened me. This place needs to close down it is a public health hazard.