Naxpmedia.com / A form of thief!

1 13901 N. Florida ave #110Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888603naxp

I am filing a complaint against Naxpmedia.com This is a site that sells old TV series and sell them on DVDS. If one search Naxpmedia on google you will find yahoo questions the quality of DVDS on this site. One response was that the product was never received and possibly a fraudulent site. I am not poor so I figure to take a chance on a $45 purchase. After chatting on line with Naxpmedia I send them a money order. After 1.5 weeks of no reply I e-mail them since no one ever answer the phone. They wrote it is shipped via USPS. After another two full weeks of no items. I tried on-line chat but they shut off their on-line chat system. I e-mail and they wrote it has been "reshipped" via UPS and gave me a tracking number. I checked with UPS representative and they confirmed that no package was ever given to UPS nor was it ever picked up (see UPS e-mail below). The tracking number is bogus. I e-mail Naxpmedia and they deny any wrong doing and said they were not responsible for any "lost shipment". After more than one month I still have no product. Naxpmedia confuses the customer into thinking the shipping company is the blame for no delivery and keeps your money. I wish you would post this complaint on google search web next to Naxpmedia to warn others. If this is not a form of thief, I don't know what is. Thank you very much

Hsieh K.H.
UPS:

Thank you for your tracking inquiry. Our records indicate that billing information was received for your package on 12/05/07. However, our systems do not show that the package was physically picked up from the shipper's location. To verify that your parcel was shipped as scheduled, please contact your shipper. The "Billing Information Received" tracking scan indicates that UPS has received electronic transmission of package data from the shipper. Sometimes the package is not actually given to UPS on the date the shipper processed the billing information. When this occurs, the scheduled delivery date is calculated from the date UPS actually took possession of the package.

Marla Moore
UPS Customer Service
Tracking Number: 1Z 55V 9Y[protected] 6
Type: Package
Status: Billing Information Received

Ka

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Dec, 2007

I'm having the same problem - ordered my 3 dvds the first week of November, and here it is December 10th, and have not received them. I get emails from Mary, Jennifer and Todd stating that I will get a tracking number from UPS when the order has been shipped, but how long does it take - a Year?

But I called my Credit Union this morning, and talked to the fraud department, and they told me that I will be credited back the 89 bucks that I lost to NaxpMedia. But then this morning, I get an email from Mary Smith (Customer Service rep) stating that she'll refund my money, but I don't think she will - it's just talk - so I'm having my Credit Union and the Fraud department take care of things.

Did you try calling the 888-603-NAXP number... it's a joke! You get the bogus menu, Push 2 if you want to talk to Customer Service, but when you do - you get an automated recording stating "No one is here to take your call" so I responded back to Mary Smith, "how come no one answers your phones?" No reply - probably won't either.

DO NO ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA.COM - THEY ARE FRAUD - AND LOVE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY.

10th of Dec, 2007

Yeah I am having the same problem. I ordered the Third Watch Degree DVD on 20th of November. I got an email on the 28th of an update that it was shipped. After I didn't hear anything from them going into the first of Dec I tried calling the number and got an automated responds saying No one is here to take your call good bye. Well yesterday I got an email saying my dvd was reshipped through UPS and they gave me a tracking number. I called UPS but they said I should get my order by next week. I have already contacted my bank and they will refund my money but also investigate this company. Boy, they got this figured out real good. At least some of you have heard from someone, I haven't no email and no response via phone.

DO NOT ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA.COM!!

10th of Dec, 2007

Basically same situation. Ordered Malcom in the Middle Dvds on November 2nd, 2007. They took my money and ran! They gave me the whole run around with the UPS tracking number stuff. It was all a fraud! Oh and I also did the live chats with people. All crap!! I saved them for reference. Needless to say I filed complaints with a couple of websites including the Better Business Bureau in Florida. I suggest doing the same. I also had to file a claim with my bank company to get my money refunded. WE REALLY NEED TO FIND A WAY TO SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN!

10th of Dec, 2007

I noticed that Naxpmedia had google checkout on their page so I called google to let them know that it was a fraud website so hopefully that helps with shutting the site down!! I say do whatever you can and contact anyone who can to stop these people!!!

• Da
      10th of Dec, 2007

Same exact problem; got email that was shipped; responded with generic email; phones down

• Se
      11th of Dec, 2007

My order was to be shipped october 22, still nothing.

• Do
      11th of Dec, 2007

I EMAILED BUYSAFE, I ASKED HOW THEY CAN NAXPMEDIA STILL BE IN GOOD STANDING ,BEING EVERYONE IS GETTING SCAMMED. HOPEFULLY OTHERS WILL LET BUYSAFE KNOW ALSO. THEY BUT IT ON YOUR INVOICE BUT DON'T CHARGE THE BUYSAFE FEE, MAYBE THAT IS HOW.

11th of Dec, 2007

I got in touch with google, buysafe, and geotrust who are advertised on their page. I hope by all of us coming forward to talk about the NaxpMedia fraud will help shut the website down and stop them from scamming more people. I wonder just how many people are out there that have done this like us??

Dear Customers,

Please take the time to enter the UPS tracking number of the person who is alleging the number we provided is a bogus tracking number and you will find that the order has been delivered to the customer. The tracking number is sent when we place the order in the system and then once UPS is notified to pick up the product. Sometimes it does not ship the same day as the products shipping label is printed. But they do ship. We do not fraud anyone. Anyone who is unhappy or unsure may request and recieve a refund, if they have not already recieved their order. We stated we had some issues with usps and have switched to UPS, and have been willing to resend at no cost any lost or stolen orders.

We do not run any scam. If you are suspicious we understand, internet scams grow more everyday.
    Simply ask for a refund. You will see we have no intent on keeping anyone's money without providing the product or service they have requested.

We are a small company offering these series to the serious collector, we do this by offering an alternative option to the other sites that charge much more for these sets and do not provide anymore than we do.

Like any company we will have some unhappy customers , this we can not prevent. We try our best and sometimes our small company gets overwhelmed and we do appologize to those who recieved delayed responces.

We have all been working overtime to insure that everyone new ,and anyone who may not have recieved their orders , receives it by christmas. We have been doing this for a while and are always happy to hear our customers when they reply to us and let us know , thier sons, daughters or even themselves have enjoyed watching together they series they no longer are able to view , in its entirety elsewhere.

I would like to add , we appreciate those understanding customers that have been patient with us and recieved and are enjoying their products.
    The reason we are still buysafe and Google checkout backed, is because we are a legitimate company and we do our best to resolve the issues that may arise.

From all of us here at NaxpMedia, we wish everyone a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season.

11th of Dec, 2007

Ok well then Mr. Todd explain why there is never anyone to answer the phone? I believe I tried several times and got an automated answer that "no one was available goodbye". That was on a Tuesday between 9 am and 12 pm. Makes me suspicious of your website.

11th of Dec, 2007

Customer Service hours are from 9-5pm Eastern Standard time, we have limited Phone staff, and are better equipped to provide service via email. We are a small company offering this product at the lowest price possible. Don't be so quick to judge us, We challange you to find another company who offers what we do at our prices and that doesnt have a busy phone line. Compare products and then research them the same way you have arrived here. Now for how long we have been in business and compared to the other sites not backed by buysafe, do not provide secure google checkout and can't match our prices. Now that does not mean you should have to sacrifice customer service, but we do ask you be patient with us , we were not equiped for the demand we have recieved and anyone who again would like to be patient we are doing everything to insure all orders new and old are delivered by Christmas , now anyone who is still suspicious and unsure , they are welcome to request a refund. We have no intention of taking anyone's money. We work very hard and charge very little to try to offer everyone something very hard to get anywhere else. And we love to hear when our customers enjoy the sets with friends and family, that is our motivation. Although it saddens us to hear when we can not satisfy all our customers , its part of any business, large or small. We try but we are limited to what we can do , and we are doing our best. We will soon be training some new Customer Service Reps and Production Members and hope to increase our service responce and turn around time.

As a Customer Care Representative I work with clients everyday to try to resolve any issues and concerns. Today we are so quick to doubt and express our minds , or like is said give them a "peace or our mind" Well I extend a piece of my heart to you customers for whom we provide this service for , and hope that despite everything that you have a wonderful and safe holiday season. And that you remember we work for a company , but we are people and customers just like yourselves.

We become fustrated when we can not do more . We become upset when something we can not control goes wrong. We feel ashamed when we make a mistake. We are happy when we are able to correct them.

We do our best to be professional and ask you bare with us. We are not a huge company , but we realize our responsibility to our customers and without you we would have no business.

Know in our defence , that we realize their have been a few issues , but we are doing and willing to do our best to resolve them as our resources allow.

Thank you for your time.

11th of Dec, 2007

You consider , it work to toil for su customer? I known because im customer as 1yeare and always i have my ordene. I m surety naxmedia it not fraud.

11th of Dec, 2007

To all my friends who are suffering the same fate from naxpmedia:

I am 99.99% sure that had i not file my complaint the UPS tracking status would still be " Billing Information Received" which means no package with UPS...

Tuesday, 12/11/07, 8:10 pm Arizona time - NO package.

I post my UPS tracking number to verify my complaints, but I already knew this would also give Naxpmedia a chance to ..finally.. do the right thing, like shipping my order to discredit my story.

To all my friends. once I receive my DVDS I will update the condition and quality.

Just the facts. Hsieh Kai Hok

11th of Dec, 2007

I got an email stating that I would get a refund, plus they would still send out my orders to me for free. I told them I just want my money back, they can keep their dvds. I mean it's too late - the damage is done NaxpMedia.com doesn't understand that their working ethics, are horrible. If I was a customer service rep, I would of simiply sent out emails to people and explain the problem - but I had to find out by waiting, and waiting and waiting week after week. And I know that when you send packages off by UPS, you get a tracking number right away, though it may not be functional until 24 hours, but you ALWAYS get a tracking number, I know because I used to work with UPS - you just don't give UPS a package without getting a tracking number. I'm sorry, we are not stupid.

Well, I got an email from Jennifier Holdings about me complaining on the board - well Jennifer like I said in my email to you "facts are facts" I placed an order, you took my money, and I never received my order at all.

There are 2 tracking numbers here they give me - and the orders just sit ....

1Z 55V 9Y7 03 9295 690 2

1Z55V9Y70391612785

look at the date stamped on it - it sits - though I don't want them now - you out there make the judgement call. Maybe in what Todd Banks is saying maybe true, maybe he's not telling the truth - we don't know - but we do know for one thing for sure - we don't have our orders, and they have our money.

11th of Dec, 2007

Todd, I thought you told someone early that you had a bad thunderstorm and it knocked out your phone lines, and now you all are doing maintenance? People, they even can get the phone thing right, Todd Banks said this about the phone lines to Kristin, she had with him on live chat here's the link: /URL removed/

here's part of the live chat :

One moment please
    : i have been trying to contact your company about it and haven't gotten any response or any one to answer the phones
    : The phone system was struck down by a powerline we do appologize
    : We recieved an email from you and are resending a replacement free of charge
    : how long will that take?

and if you read up, he mentions they are short staff to answer phones! Which is Todd, phone lines struck down by power lines or short staffed???? We want to know exactly why your phones don't work! Is it because you don't want to answer irrate calls from customers who didn't get their orders, but you took their money? I think I would shut down my phone lines and turn off my live chat b/c of being bombarded with irrate customers

Get your facts straight Todd!

• St
      11th of Dec, 2007

I had the same problem, no orders, and I place orders back on September 07, and still haven't received my orders - I gave up - these people are scamming us!!!

12th of Dec, 2007

Read carefully, for a time our lines were down completly due to a powerline. And due to us bieng understaffed we have only been able to provide limited phone support.
    We have our facts straight.

There is noone scamming anyone here. We do appologize we have not been able to satisfy everyone in the manner they may like. but we do our best.

And if you have not recieved your order you are entitled to request for a refund,

Thank you again for your time , Safe and Happy Holidays to All.

12th of Dec, 2007

Well I've decided I dont want the dvds and just want a refund. I have sent them an email requesting for one. I will wait and see how long that takes. I tried the chat thing but uhhhhh everyone's offline and no one on the phone. This is not the way to go about business. Naxpmedia has made a lot of people unhappy and if they are concerned about these complaints against them, they should've done things in a timely and orderly fashion!!!

13th of Dec, 2007

NAXPMEDIA.COM: ARRIVED ABOUT A MONTH LATE BUT VIDEOS ARE GOOD.
    This is Hsieh Kai Hok. I received my Third Watch DVDS on wednesday, 12/12/07 at 2:16pm arizona time after almost a month of delivery time. The DVDS are in good condition. Because I want to update my previous complaints as early as I can I did not inspect all discs. However, the several random discs that I played looked good. They worth the money I spent. I have 21 discs with about 6 episodes each and looked like I have all my episodes. Because of the 5 situations cited on Yahoo questions and the fact that I did not receive my order for about a month that I filed my first complaint. I honestly don't know whether I would have receive my discs had I not file the complaint. Under the academic system I would give the quality of the video a B+ and the service and delivery time a F ( which is the reason why I thought this company was bogus). Case closed. Merry christmas and happy new year. Hsieh Kai Hok

13th of Dec, 2007
    NaxpMedia.com - Correction
    Naxpmedia.com
    Tampa
    Florida
    Naxpmedia.com

NAXPMEDIA.COM: ARRIVED ABOUT A MONTH LATE BUT VIDEOS ARE GOOD.