Naxpmedia.com / failed to ship item

ECM #56452, PO Box 025250Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-603-NAXP

Order # 2079 placed on Dec. 5, 2007, shipment notification received via e-mail, nitification of "re-shipment via UPS" with tracking number received 12/18/2007. Item never received by UPS for shipment. Contacted company 12/22 via phone (closed until after Christmas) and via e-mail. Generic e-mail reply received that they would contact me in 48 hrs. I have called and e-mailed repeatedly and have never received a reply. Phone center is always "unavailable- please use on-line chat" and on-line chat is unavailable. E-mails are never replied to. This company does nothing to take care of it' s customers once an order has been placed and the item is never shipped!

Comments

Ro
  27th of Jan, 2008
I ordered a DVD just before Christmas and they said I would send me the tracking information. Well that is all they sent me. It was (according Naxpmedia on the 2nd of January 2008. But UPS does not have any record of receiving the DVD. I can't get an answer for Naxpmedia about my order.
Ho
  2nd of Feb, 2008
Why are they allowed to continue ripping people off? Why is their web site still up? I have contacted the Better Business bureau. NAXPMEDIA are theives!!!!