Naxpmedia / rip-off

MI, United States Review updated:
Pretty much the same as everyone else. Here's my complaint to Paypal: "I made a purchase via Paypal on Dec. 14, 2007 for "Boy Meets World" from Naxpmedia.com using Google check-out,
AFTER viewing the "Buy-Safe" guarantee on their website. I have tried repeatedly to get in contact with them via e-mail
and telephone -- I have received NO RESPONSE to my inquiries, and when I try to view "My account" on their website,
no account is found. The amount they received via paypal for this purchase was $38.99 and is shown as "COMPLETED"
in my Paypal history... Please deal with this issue immediately and see that I receive an immediate refund OR the long overdue merchandise.
In addition, I have found MANY complaints about this company and I wonder why Paypal continues to allow them to utilize Paypal for their transactions.
Info regarding the transaction is included below:

Dec. 14, 2007 Debit Card Purchase To GOOGLE *NAXPMEDIA GOOGLE.COM/CH CA Completed Details -$38.99 USD $0.00 USD -$38.99 USD

Corporate Headquarters:

More Naxpmedia Complaints & Reviews

Comments

To
  11th of Dec, 2007
This customer has posted a complaint on many forums, they customer wasoffered a refund. We also keep good records and don't appreciate false information.
Mo
  12th of Dec, 2007
I agree... This is a scam. I ordered some dvd sets and never recieved them. When I emailed them I just kept getting the same response, and they say they will resend it. I have never recieved my order. I called my credit card and reported fraud.
  12th of Dec, 2007
I was dubious at first about placing my order with naxpmedia but I am very pleased with my purchases. Yes, the delivery was slow, but I saved a lot of money by ordering from them and it was worth the wait. As with all transactions, I'd advise everyone to save copies of all correspondence with the company in case you do run into problems. The company DID have problems with their shipping method, but it appears they've worked out the kinks now.
Ro
  13th of Dec, 2007
This evening I received my refund from Naxpmedia - the full amount for both orders. I'm not going to apologize for my reaction, and/or my complaints. Today there is so much scamming that it's really difficult to trust anyone or any company that you do business on the internet, that you don't know.

In my opinion, if your phone lines had worked, and I was able to talk to someone over the phone, whether it would be Todd, Mary or Jennifer - I think I wouldn't of complained liked I did on the boards, and felt more comfortable about the situation.

I want to thank you for honoring me my full refund, though I will send back the dvd you sent off because it's only right for you to have it bacik. When UPS comes by, I will refuse the order and it will come back to you.

I really think you should get your phone lines fixed, I honestly feel that your customers will feel alittle more at ease if they could talk to a customer service rep.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Robert W.
Ka
  14th of Dec, 2007
I ordered 2 sets of DVDs at the end of OCTOBER as a birthday gift for a good friend. Before placing the order I googled the company to see if the company was fake and going to rip me off. At the time I did not find any complaints, but I see now that I might have not gone far enough in pages to find any complaints.

I contacted the company by email a full 4 weeks after placing my order, and was told that my order must have been stolen or lost, and that it would be resent by priority. Todd Banks corresponded with me about this for awhile, and I was pretty happy with his replies to my emails. I became very angry when my order did not reship when he told me it would. Todd told me my order would reship by November 19th, and a week after that I sent the first angry email.

In response to that email I received an email from a Mary Smith, ensuring that I would receive it by Christmas.

My biggest problem with NAXPMEDIA other than not receiving my order, is that I am no able to log into my account on their site. It states that my information cannot be found. Because of this, I rely on email responses from their customer service to let me know what is going on.

I must say that other than quickly receiving an email after getting upset I have not received any other information from them

I see that other people have complained and received bogus tracking numbers.

I will be complaining to my credit union, and reporting them as a fraud.

I did not want to do this because all I want are my freaking DVDs. This is such a huge mess and stressful situation, and could have been avoided easily if I would have just spent more money on a different site.

I must say that I am extremely disappointed in NAXPMEDIA, and will never be purchasing from them again, even though I was definitely planning on it when I first made my purchase.
Pa
  16th of Dec, 2007
I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINTS!
  17th of Dec, 2007
I ordered a third Watch DVD set and paid through PayPal. I have never received the DVDs. No one answers their phone. I have sent emails, and the only response is they will respond in 48 hours. Don't hold your breath! They never respond. They have disconnected their customer online response section. They keep blaming the problems on UPS. They say they re-shipped the item, and they give a tracking number. When you look up the tracking number, UPS sayes they have received billing information, but no actual product to ship. I have filled a complaint through PayPal. I would say avoid this company like the plauge!
Su
  17th of Dec, 2007
I am frustrated beyond belief. I ordered a DVD set the end of November for a Christmas present. It appeared on my credit card on 12/6. I was given a tracking number but have never received the DVD set. And I, too, cannot get an answer on their phone. I have sent numerous emails, but never get a straight answer.
Ka
  18th of Dec, 2007
I ordered a DVD set on November 28th. I have to admit that correspondance was good in the beginning and I had no problems getting a representative to respond to my e-mails. However, it is now December 18th, and I still have not received my order. I finally got them to send me a tracking number after several e-mails and it says the billing information was received on the 14th...yet it is now the 18th and UPS is still showing that only the billing information has been received. I got the same e-mail from UPS when I inquired about my order that Hsieh Hok received. It was supposed to be a Christmas present for my husbad so as you can imagine, things are looking grim in that area, and its very disappointing to me. If it is, in fact, a legitimate site, it appears that they might have bitten off more than they can chew and are incapable of running a successful business. You can't take money from people months before you give them what they've ordered from you...if in fact you receive your order at all. I was very excited to find this site initially and when I ordered, negative comments had not been placed that I was aware of. Now when you google their business, all you see are fraud complaints and rip-off. Naxpmedia, if you are real, you really might want to kick up your customer service and response and delivery time if you are interested in having any kind of business at all. I really want my dvd's and have been holding off filing a fraud report just in case. However, if I have not received them before Christmas, that will be my next course of action.
An
  18th of Dec, 2007
I agree with the complaints that many individuals have logged. I am going through the same garbage with NAXPMEDIA right now, and it is just amazing how dishonestly this process is being handled. I ordered on 12/2 and the transaction posted on 12/3. Nine days later, their web site showed the order still processing, so I tried to call. What a joke! I tried to e-mail. Even more of a joke! Finally someone conveniently responded with a tracking number. I tracked the item only to find that UPS only received the tracking number, but no package, while their site says it is shipped. Now on the 18th, the item has never been picked up for delivery to me, yet I was billed on the 3rd. And I have told NAXPMEDIA this whole story over and over and over, only to be ignored. Who does that! It is absurd! They have yet to offer any kind of truthful explanation, after dozens of e-mails and faxes. If you are considering a purchase, STAY AWAY FROM NAXPMEDIA!
Mo
  18th of Dec, 2007
I would like to thank all of you for your comments. I placed an order today for the very first time with Naxpmedia and I did not research any comments until now. I am on my way to my bank to cancel the "pending" transaction. I do not trust this company and I will not take a chance like this after all of the complaints that I have just read. Thank you to all that have posted to warn potential consumers.
Yv
  19th of Dec, 2007
I ordered "Malcolm in the Middle" DVD-set from Naxpmedia on november 18th and never received anything. When I inquired about my order on december 10th, they said my package had been returned to them because of insufficient postage: I had the choice to send them an additionnal $75 for shipping to Canada, ask for a full refund, or wait for them to find a solution.

Amazingly, if you order the same DVD-set through their website today, they ask $9 for shipping to Canada: they told me a week ago it's $75!!!

I asked for a full refund and got no answer. I opened a dispute on Paypal and they didn't answer.

I'll update this information if something else happens.
  19th of Dec, 2007
I have received a full refund.
Su
  20th of Dec, 2007
I ordered the Third Watch DVD's about a month ago from NaxpMedia. I still have not received them. I have been trying to locate someone somewhere with this company and there is no one to be found. I cannot even obtain a tracking number for my shipment.
Sh
  21st of Dec, 2007
I ordered on 12/11/07. My credit card was processed immediately. On 12/17/07, I began calling - never an answer. I sent a customer service email and they responded with an update that my order had shipped and gave me a UPS tracking number. As of today, 12/21/07, UPS shows that they have received the billing information for my shipment , but they have not received the package to be shipped and suggested I contact my shipper. NaxpMedia has not responded to the email I sent this morning and of course no one is answering the phone. So it doesn't sound like it's ever been shipped - fraud alert!

I was supposed to be a Christmas present...
Ch
  24th of Dec, 2007
I wish I would have seen the complaints before I placed my order with this joke of a company. Here is my story. I ordered 2 sets of DVDs on November 14th 2007 (The Wonder Years, the complete series, and Boy Meets World, the complete series). They were supposedly shipped out on November 19th 2007, but I never received them. I emailed customer service and was told they would then be re-shipped via UPS. (Apparently they were lost by USPS). After a week of waiting and emailing, I finally received a UPS tracking number and was told I would receive my order "in a timely manner" for Christmas. Since December 10th 2007, my tracking information remains to say "Billing Information Received".

While I understand this is a busy time of the year, I placed my order well in advance, so there really is no excuse for such a massive delay and inconvenience. I was patient the entire time, but after three emails have gone unanswered, and no one is available to take my call, I seriously would rather forget about my DVDs and be refunded for my order. Taking over a month to even ship an order is the most ridiculous thing I've ever come across.

Since the company refuses to respond to my emails and offer me a refund, I have contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA.COM!!! Yea, their prices are great, but you'll never receive the products!!
Ma
  24th of Dec, 2007
Naxpmedia billed my credit card back in the beginning of December. Order for Boxed Set of Boy Meets World never came. Naxpmedia notified me by email that order was lost and a new order was being placed. Checked tracking number with UPS. UPS statement has never changed in two weeks "Billing Information Received - check with Shipper for more information. Calls are not picked up. I've sent three emails to naxpmedia which have never been answered, including giving this a.m. as a deadline before filing a formal complaint.
La
  25th of Dec, 2007
Well, I guess I have to admit that I got scammed too. I ordered the China Beach series for my wife. I placed the order on Dec 7th, my card was charged on Dec 8th. Today is December 25th, Christmas. Nothing. I have sent numerous emails, no response. I have an email saying the item shipped, but no tracking number. The website says "live help not available at this time". Is it ever? I guess I have no choice but to cancel the charge on my credit card and try to find this item on a reputable site, like amazon. Somehow I thought being a "Google site made it safe. So much for that theory...
To
  26th of Dec, 2007
Orders have been shipped, if you have not received updated information please let us know.
La
  26th of Dec, 2007
I also ordered on Dec 3rd. Also Boy meets world. Credit card billed immediately and same status as above. In fact the order on the naxpmedia site changed only after I emailed on Dec 18th questioning the order. My UPS tracking also shows notification of billing no delivery status. HELP This company is a fraud!