Naxpmedia / Overcharge / no product!

1 22918 Pinehurst DRFrankfort, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312-758-9887

On Dec. 17 I placed an order with naxpmedia. Their site indicated orders placed by Dec. 18 would be delivered for Christmas. This hasn't happened. It is now Jan. 10 and I've not heard from this company despite repeated attempts to contact them via e-mail and telephone. They have also charged my credit card $98.98 4 times for the same order.

More Naxpmedia Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      20th of Jun, 2008
    Naxpmedia - Non delivery of order
    Naxpmedia
    Florida
    www.naxpmedia.com

I ordered a set of Boy Meets World in early December as a Christmas present. As the time got closer and closer to Christmas and the product had not arrived by the promised delivery time, I tried to contact the company. The telephone number listed on the web site presented a message saying that the phone system was being redone and would be back in service soon: contact Customer Service at cs@naxpmedia.com. This resulted in a form response saying that my message had been received and I would hear from someone within 48 hours. After no response after 96 hours I wrote again and got the same response. On December 20, I got the following response:

NaxpMedia.Com
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 2853
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.naxpmedia.net/account_history_info.php?order_id=2853
    Date Ordered: Friday 14 December, 2007

The comments for your order are

UPS 1Z55V9Y70394029642

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: New Order Sent

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
    ------------------------------------------
    It is now six months later and the merchandise STILL has not arrived. I HAVE gotten the autoresponses saying that someone would contact me in 48 hours but that has not happened. There STILL is no response at the phone number listed. There is now no such website as www.naxpmedia.com. They initially double billed me for the order but that was straightened out. Frustration is not the right word.