Navy Federal Credit Union / didn't send me my money when they closed my account

7289 STONECREEK LANE, Columbus, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 706-569-9325

In [protected] I was station in camp lejune nc. I was active duty marine I left got out in july 17 1989 my checking and savings account was open and I never closed them all these years I had $ 235.00 in my checking I want my money and interest please find a send it two me

Comments

• Qu
      Jun 10, 2009

Have you called NFCU to request any information or research be done or are you just ###?

• Pe
      Jun 10, 2009

Wow this was 20 years ago. Are you sure your accounts ar still open? Have you called NFCU to have them research? Are you sure that is was $235? Are you sure you didn't have any bills from late 1989 or so that came out of the account and made it a zero balance? Do you still have the transaction register or an old statement from 1989?

• Fo
      Aug 26, 2009

This is a complaint board - if you don't like the complaints, Quit[censored]ing, go back to work. Your posts on here explain why NFCU employees are so incompetent. You're too busy playing around online instead of working. Michael Warren can ### all he wants here - that's what this site is for. Your posts on all the NFCU complaints only supports the validity of the complaints. Why don't you as an NFCU employee try to help research this issue instead of responding with the ###, defensive post? By offering to HELP (foreign concept to a NFCU employee) you could possibly determine whether or not his complaint is valid then post a fair response on this site. Your a-hole posts demonstrate EXACTLY how NFCU employees treat members on the phone - that is, when they even speak English.