Navis Pack & Ship / Awful company

I have chosen Navis to ship my massage chair & a BOX with a lot of stuff in it. They picked up my stuff on 08/14/2008 but shipped it after a MONTH on 09/16/2008. When they shipped, they ONLY shipped me the massage chair but they LOST the BOX. They actually sent the box to another customer of theirs and they don't know whom they sent it to.

At one point, they even told me that they never picked up the box. They now say that even if they have picked it up, they are not responsible for the lost box. I was so patient with them. I gave them over a month to find out where my box is.

When I called them for the settlement, the manager KEVIN WOLFE hung up the phone on me. I then called the Franchisee management and he LIED to them that I used foul language. They have also charged me $163 more without my authorization. Please be very careful when dealing with ANY Navis Pack & Ship.

Va

Comments

• Na
      5th of Nov, 2008

Hello, this is Dennis Snyder, owner of Navis Pack & Ship in Colorado Springs since 2004. I find this alleged complaint very amazing since I have never employed a Kevin Wolfe, or any Kevin. There would be no way that we could deny picking up a box as this person alleges since all items in a shipment are itemized on our shipping papers that are signed and acknowledged by our customers.
    Navis has a 10 year membership with the Better Business Bureau where most companies in this industry do not even register with the BBB. We are extremely proud of our A+ rating and work hard to make our customers happy and to maintain that rating. We have also received Talk of the Town's Best in Class award multiple years.

• Da
      29th of Jan, 2009

Gee.. two people with identical complaints? Sounds like a competitor trying to disparage their best competition to me.
    Too bad they didn't say which location since Navis is all over the US and Canada.

I ship regularly with Navis and have had nothing but the best service and prices.

7th of Apr, 2009

I agree with David. I have had nothing the best experience with the courteous guys at Navis. All of them belong to the BBB and the local one I deal with in Colorado Springs is A rated. That means they have never had a complaint against them.
    Those two identical comments look more like their competitors than anything else.

• Lo
      26th of Nov, 2009

I have also had a very bad experience with Navis in Colorado Springs. They increased the price three times and them show up a day late to pick up my items. I totally regret ever calling them.