Navis Pack And Ship / Worst moving company ever

They never showed up for pick-up and when I called said they couldnt find my record, were rude, said they would call back but never did. I contacted the sales department at Navis Pack and Ship to get a price quote for shipping my plasma TV. Mr. Dennis quoted me a price of 400 dollars. I called him back a few days later on August 25th and confirmed and scheduled a pick-up of my TV for Thursday August 28 at 9 am. Mr. Dennis took my credit card information, address and all pertinent information. I reiterated that the price with everything is 400 and he said yes. On thursday Aug 28, 2008, I waited for the pick-up but no one showed up. I waited till 930 and called Navis. The sales department transferred me to operations where I got someones' voicemail. I called them again. Mr. Dennis said he will get back to me and he never did. I called again and spoke to Mr. Kevin who is the general manager and to my surprise he said that there was no record for my pick-up. He then laughed and said that price was too low and they charge much more than that. He said he would call me back but never did. I left for work...I was late for my meeting by over one hour.

Sa

Comments

• Lo
      26th of Nov, 2009

They are a terrible and shady company. Do not ever do business with them. They overcharge for everything and the service is very bad.

• Be
      12th of May, 2010
    Navis Pack and Ship - They don't read your terms and lie
    NAVIS Pack And Ship

New customer on uship. Put a shipment up for quote. Got one from Navis right away. Accepted. They charged my credit card for deposit. I thought that meant they'd do what was in the quote. Wrong. I called them every day for four days, and they assured me the shipper would call right back, arrange it. By day 4, nothing. Then, BOOM. No, they say, the pick up deadline I stated conflicted with their general terms (where, in small print??) that they have 5 days or if I'm far from their regular route, another 5! And, suddenly, on day 4 they notice that my quote for "two bookcases, 17" by 12" by 39" in the title, description and everywhere! also had a "1 item" box checked somewhere, so no they couldn't pick up more than 1, even though they couldn't necessarily pick up either by Friday. OMG! What a bunch of misleaders. So, then I tell them I'll have to pursue damages, because I'll be out like $2K in breach of contract damages if I cna't remove the itmes from the seller by Friday, and, well, relying on them I no longer had any viable other quotes left because of the time factor! then they get all huffy, and deny my business -- refund the deposit. Say their terms are they can cancel whenever they want. DONT USE NAVIS. However, plycon seemed very nice on the phone trying to help me, and actually I've used them before, successfully anyway. I just got that fast uship NAVIS quote, and well, took it. shouldn't have.

• Pu
      1st of Sep, 2011
    Navis Pack and Ship - Terrible service
    Navis Pack and Ship

We moved internationally 6 months ago and still have not received our shipment. It was sent to the wrong city and is now stuck in customs. This shipper denies responsibility. Save yourself some time and money and go with someone else.

7th of Aug, 2012

I used Navis to ship a fragile item. They agreed to crate the item very carefully so it would not get damaged. The item came wrapped in a thin piece of cardboard. That's it! They totally ripped me off. My item was damaged, of course, and they couldn't care less. I would not recommend this company. they are completely dishonest.