Naveen Narayanan / complaint on tele conversation with the delivery staff mr retnagar (dubai uae)

1 Dubai, AE

Dear customer services Manager,

I received a rude call from one of the Awok staff Mr Ratnagar ([protected])on 21Nov2017 (0918) for my order to deliver. He sounded very unpleasently toned and questioned me why i wrote Alghusais as my location when you are in Altawar. i elaborated to my knowledge Altawar is in Ghusais region. In short i feel he was not happy with his job and was doing it as though he was forced to work by Awok..

i requested him to be polite and to keep his tone low, to which he answered that this is his tone and have no intention to change it. Given the situation i afraid i would receive my order from Awok as it could be manipulated.

please note my shipment order is [protected]

I am expecting an official from Awok to contact me (contact shared below) so i can explain the incident in detail. Please note i have take my time to inform you of this unfortunate incident and share my experience with Awok as a genuine customer, Please acknowledge my complaint upon receipt and advice way forward to improve the quality of Awok delivery services.

Naveen Narayanan