naveen / irresponsible TTR and RAILWAY POLICE

1 India Review updated:

DEAR SIR/MADAM
YESTERDAY I WAS TRAVELLING IN HOWRA MAIL FROM CHENNAI TO ELURU ALONG WITH MY WIFE. A DRUNKEN PASSENGER WHO IS NOT HAVING ANY TICKET BOARDED THE TRAIN IN GUDUR RAILWAY STATION AND WAS MISBEHAVING WITH LADIES IN THE S6 COMPARTMENT. I HAVE INFORMED THE TTR ABOUT HIM BUT INSTED OF TAKING ACTION AGAINST HIM HE SAID THAT IT WAS NOT HIS DUTY. THEN I INFORMED ANOTHER TTR IN S8 AND EVEN HE DINT RESPOND EVEN. I HAVE INFORMED THE RAILWAY POLICE IN THE TRAIN AND ALSO IN NELLORE STATION. BUT NONE EVEN RESPONDED TO THE SITUATION.I DINT UNDERSTAND WEATHER THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS OR ANIMALS. I AM ASKING THE RAILWAY AUTHORITIES, THAT WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN THAT SITUATION. I HAVE TO COMPLAIN ON THAT PASSENGER OR I HAVE TO COMPLAIN ON THOSE TWO TTR'S OR I HAVE TO COMPLAIN ON THE IRRESPONSIBLE RAILWAY POLICE. PLEASE THINK AS A HUMAN BEING RESPOND TO MY COMPLAINT.

Comments

• Su
      7th of Dec, 2007
    cat
    Reno
    Nevada
    Phone: 12321456

indias most wanted ,a fraud fool a person by the name naveen is chasing us badly on phones
    he is an indian resident and resides in andhra pradesh most probably near hyderabad or warangal
    hence proper action may be taken as fast as possible

• Na
      12th of Jun, 2010
    India

my name is naveen kumar my mobile 9298605789.
    my problem is when i end outgoing call that time not swoing call cost and remaing balance.
    sir please reply me as soon as possible

• Na
      23rd of May, 2012
    [protected]@vsnl
    India
    [protected]@vsnl.net

Dear sir

i was lost mobile kindly provide current user mobile number for the below imei

Name : P.SUMAR