Nautilus/HSBC / mo help from nautilus

I bought a product from them and evidently it was same as cash and if I pay it off within a certain time, then my interest that is deferred is waiive, so then I didn't and I couldn't pay it off due to loss of income and other problems.

so now they tack on the $462 and now I have that to pay off too. what a rip off. That is why I bought it in the first place to save money. I will never buy from them again and I will complain to no end to anyone and everyone

kevin Bennett

Kr

Comments

• Ts
      16th of Jun, 2010

I too have bought a bowflex and am using the financing terms. I know that if I cannot pay it off by year-end, they will tack on the full interest from day 1.

It is the same with Zellers and the Bay cards - they offer do not pay for 2 years on appliances, or do not pay for 6 months, but if you do not pay within those 2 years or 6 months, they can certainly tack on the interest from day 1 - it is stated clearly in the contract at the moment it is taken out.

So if your intent is to save money - purchase the product within the specified terms, but PAY IT OFF BEFORE THE YEAR IS UP!!

Pretty simple stuff.