Nauticagreat disappointment about nautica watches

S Jan 06, 2013 Review updated:

Hi;
My name is Serkan I'm 38 year old, married and have three kids.I'm working at government as strategic planning officer. I purchased a Nautica watch from one of your distributor's store (which named Konyalı saat) in Bursa city, TURKEY. The name of the store is "konyalı saat" which is located at carrefour in bursa city. Just two months later that I've purchased when the first problem has happened. This watch had several problems during the past 2 years. I returned the watch to the distributor company three times for three different problems. Also I gave up my complaint because of request of distributor both second and third times of these problems. However the problems have been remaining. I paid a "considerable" amount of money to purchase this watch.
Problems about;
1)Crown came off, when I pulled the crown to adjust the date and time, the crown pulled all the way out surprisingly and separated from the case.
2) Water droplets inside watch (Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)
3) Water droplets inside watch (Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)

Although very few wearing your watch completely broken down. I have great disappointment about nautica watches. I want a refund of my loss as soon as possible. i hope iget my money back.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely.

e-mail adress: [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile phone: +[protected]

• L
      Feb 06, 2009
    Nautica RIBS - Cutting of your salary

My husband was making 17. 00 hour, this paycheck shows 15. 30 hourly. Is this legal???