NATUZZI / OVER PROMISED

1 Rocklin, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9167822800

I WAS SHOPPING IN BELLACH'S AND THE SON OF THE GENERAL MANAGER WAS HELPING ME AND HE LOOKED AS IF HE WAS HIGH ON HEROIN. I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS OKAY AND HE MISTOOK THE QUESTION AS IF I WAS HITTING ON HIM. HE THEN STOPPED ANSWERING MY FURNITURE QUESTIONS AND KEPT PURSUING A DATE WITH ME. HE WAS DRESSED VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND SMELLED OF TOBACCO. I WAS IN A YEAR OR SO BEFORE AND WAS HELPED BY A VERY PROFESSIONAL GENTLEMEN NAMED JEFFREY. HE WAS NO LONGER WITH THE COMPANY SO I WAS STUCK WITH MR. UNSMOOTH AND SMELLY. HAD THE SALESMAN JEFFREY STILL BEEN EMPLOYED I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY PURCHASED BUT I FOUND A WONDERFUL DEAL AT SD HOME IN THE SAME PARKING LOT AND I AM VERY PLEASED. BEING HARRASSED WHILE SHOPPING FOR FURNITURE IS NOT OKAY. I'M SURE IF HIS FATHER WAS NOT THE OWNER OR MANAGER HE WOULD PROBABLY NOT HAVE A JOB.

Je

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Dec, 2009

You should all know that its been reported today that;
    'Cary Benson has resigned as president of Natuzzi Americas, a spokeswoman for the Italy-based upholstery manufacturer confirmed. The company has not announced a replacement. Officials could not immediately be reached for comment.'

How convenient not having ANY Officials available for comment. Couldn't possibly be because Natuzzi have been reported to the SEc, and the US Dept of Justice and the UK's Office of Fair Trading, facing potential fines which could total up to $200m, and extradition and imprisonment for Italian directors? Resigning does not escape from a jail sentence or at least it shouldn't!