NaturesAcai.com / unauthorized billing

Natures Acai-Reno
I took out a sample for 4.99
The next month I received another shopment for 85.91. I returned that bottle and cancelled and requested a refund. The next 3 months I continued to receive shipments and was billed each time.
I called them requesting a credit. They said they would credit me. I received 2 credits and I still am waiting for 2 more credits of 85, 91 each, I called again and they said they credited me. I still have 2 outstanding credits due to me.

N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
This naturesacai.com website shows in large letters: Free Trial Bottle of Acai for only a Shipping charge of $ 4.99. Your credit card bill comes with a charge of $4.99 with a date a few days different from another charge on the same bill of $ 79.86 and you haven't even received your free bottle!. WOW. I called the company and the person told me they can't find any information on me at all. Wow. A few days later I call again and reach someone else. They find my info. and I explain what happened. They say. Sorry, but you have to send back the free bottle so you won't be charged . HA ! No matter how much you explain that you were billed before the product was sent and all the person says is sorry.