Natures cleanse / lies about 14 trial period

1 Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626-624-7989

Ordered natural cleanse product. I was constipated then had severe cramps for 3 days. I called to cancel and they had already taken the money out oIf my bank acct. It was under the 14 days. I called and was asked if i had read the terms and condition i said yes, they say 14 days from the order date. The order date was the 11th of may. She also kept referring to the shipping date which was different. They were rude and unhelpfull.

Comments

• Di
      8th of Jun, 2009
    Natures cleanse - unauthorized charge
    Easy Clean

I ordered the free trial. They sent me two bottles. I cancelled before the trial offer ended and offered to send the second bottle back. They told me they had no record of shipping two and said I could keep it as a gift. Thay gave me a cancellation confirmation #, and still charged me $88.00. When I called they said they had not charged me and to check with my bank. My statement clearly shows the charge. Still trying to resolve this. Wish I saw this board first. Stay away they are a bunch of snakes!

• Je
      16th of Jun, 2009
    Natures cleanse - Rip off
    Natures Cleanse

I ordered this product thinking I would get a a 14 day trial period, I only had the product 3 days before they billed me $88. I tried to call the company and explain this but they just kept saying it's not their problem the terms and conditions say I'm billed 14 days from my order day. What a scam.

21st of Jun, 2011

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who ran this scam, using his affiliate network to dupe consumers to buying his product, who I found out is now being sued by the FTC, for false advertising and promoting these scam products: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1023232/index.shtm . The number to the company is: 631-719-1250. They were behind Pure Nutrients, as well as many other scam products such as Eternal ResV, which I also saw them selling on Socialsteals.com. Report them to the BBB, FTC, and your Attorney General, and stop them from doing this ever again. The FTC is already taking them down, but I’m sure our complaints can only help their case. Pure Nutrients SCAM!!! Intermark Media SCAM !!! IMM Interactive SCAM !!! Social Steals SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com SCAM !!!