Natures Best Organic Acai Berry Supplement / the company wouldn,t refund my money.

1 20100 S VERMONT AVETorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: NO NUMBER

I ODERED ACAI BERRY JANUARY 28 2009 . A FREE TRAIL . 15 DAYS AFTER THAT THEY PULLED 79.99 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT . WHEN I CALL TO RETURN FOR A REFUND .THEY TOLD ME IT WAS TO LATE PLUS PULL 29.99 MORE DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR SOME TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP . WAS ONCE I CALLED THEY FERUND YHE 29.99. BUT SAID THEY REFUND THE MY 79.99.I STILL HAVE THE PILLS BECAUSE THEY DON, T WORK FOR ME . SO I NEED MY FERUND .

Comments

• Sc
      11th of Mar, 2009
    Natures Best Organic Acai Berry Supplement - Never gave credit after sending pills back
    Jessica
    Wautoma
    Wisconsin

I canceled my account because the stuff does not work and the lady told me I could send in my full sealed bottle of pills to receive my $85.91 credit so I sent those in and never received my credit. Called asked to talk to the supervisor and of course the call got disconnected.

• Co
      11th of Mar, 2009

Valued Customer,

as a representative of Nature's Acai Berry and its affiliates, I would like to apologize for any misconceptions that you might have about our acai berry supplement. Please keep in mind that continued use (a minimum of 3 months) is recommended for our customers to achieve the most benefit from our product as possible. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offer an amazing product! However, if you do not wish to continue with our elite combo or have any other concerns, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968). Our customers' satisfaction is our number one concern. Thank you and have a great day!

• Co
      28th of Mar, 2009

Angie,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

18th of Jun, 2009
    Natures Best Organic Acai Berry Supplement - Charged me $79.99 for a bottle I never agreed too
    Amir and Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC
    20100 South Vermont Ave
    Torrance
    California

Offered a free trial - just pay shipping and handling. Sent me another bottle without any info saying I would be receiving more in the mail. I returned the bottle and ask for a refund. Never even received a note from them and I have not had my credit card credited either! Scam Scam Scam!