Natures Best Acai / Unauthorized charges to credit card

1 Youngstown, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-743-8804

Ordered a sample bottle of acai but then canceled any future merchandise. I was charged $29.95 again on my credit card. I am very upset over this. I do not want any more of this product and would definitely want it taken off my credit card. The credit card is in the name of Joseph Guerrieri. Product was sent to Jeanne Zarbaugh. Email address is JMZ825@aol.com.

Comments

• De
      14th of Feb, 2009
    Natures Best Acai - they charged our card but no product after 11 days
    Amir and Sanchez Nurtaceuticals
    Coopersville
    Michigan
    Phone: 616 997-1905
    acaihealthtest.com

My husband Calvin J Posthuma ordered the nature's Best Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse through this site on Feb 3, 2009, 11 days ago.
    Our credit card has been charged $4.99 and we still don't have the Acai Berry.

I have called 3 times...i wanted to take the cleanse and Acai Berry together and don't have the Acai Berry. Where is it? they got our money and no product. When i called they said they did ship it, but the post office has not got it yet. We do have a mail carrier and she hasn't seen it either. I am not hard to find and i don't live in an appartment.!!!

I am totally upset. The first time i called the operator said he was extending the date of cancellation to the 25th of Feb. I still didn't get it in todays mail...and the 15 days trial is up on Tuesday the 17th ( in 3 days).

I am getting to the point of just cancelling the product and having you credit the $4.99. I was told twice it was shipped...
    I want a supervisor to call me on my cell phone at 616 240-3907 this week and give me some explanation or i will get the TV station on this site along with the attorney and it won't look good for you people..

I will give you til Monday at 5pm EST to contact me. I will also contact the Better Business Bureau.

Calvin J Posthuma
    13430 60 th ave
    Coopersville, Michigan 49404

15th of Feb, 2009

Deborah,

While Nature's Best Acai Berry does not currently offer any colon cleansers and thus there is a chance that you might have the wrong company, I will go ahead and reply to your complaint and hopefully it will help you get somewhere with this issue. On behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns you may have had during the shipping of your order. Thousands of orders are received every day and our agents do their best to ensure that all mailing addresses have been properly entered, but occasionally a mistake might be made. For this issue, we apologize. Feel free to contact our customer service representatives at the listed number (1-800-983-7968). Our agents will be more than happy to look up your order and verify that the address has been entered correctly and then reship you our fat-burning Nature's Best Acai Berry Supplement. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. We hope to hear from you soon to resolve any outstanding issues. Have a great day!

15th of Feb, 2009

Valued Customer,

On behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Best Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. Furthermore, Nature's Best Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. If you do not want the entire elite combo offered by these other companies, feel free to contact the customer service number for those products (1-877-495-1182) to ensure that you do not receive them. Your satisfaction is our number one concern! It sounds like you may have cancelled your product with our company, but not with the other free trial offer that you signed up for. You might try calling this second number and see if that is ythe issue you are experiencing! Hope this solves any problems or concerns you may have had. Have a great day!

• Cc
    Natures Best Acai - unathorized charges
    Natures Best Acai
    Torrance
    California
    Phone: 800-983-7968
    natures-acai.com

I send off for a trial offer of the acai berry diet product. The ad stated the amount to be charged to my account would be 5 dollars. I checked my statement and the company charged my account for 5 dollars and 79.96. I called the company to lodge a compliant and was told that the site stated that your account would be charged for the full amount of the product, but the web site doesn't have that statement. The web site given to me doesnot exist.

• Wa
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Complete rip off. I saw a charge for 79.00 dollars. after reading the fine print i could not argue with them. talked with mrg made sure i was cancelled. Save your money go to walmart buy green tea fat burner pills and a acai supplement for a ton less. gnc has everything in this product for a whole lot less. DO NOT BUY NATURES BEST.

• Wa
    Natures Best Acai - FINE PRINT BILLING SCAM
    NATURES BEST ACAI
    Maryland

SENT FOR FREE SAMPLE OF NATURES BEST ACAI PAID THE 5.00 SHIPPING. RECIEVED SHIPMENT AFTER 2 WEEKS WAS HIT WITH A 79.89 CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT. SO MUCH FOR FREE. AFTER LOOKING BACK AT THE SITE THE FINE PRINT STATES IT IS A 15 DAY TRIAL AFTER 15 DAY YOU ARE CHARGED 79.00 AND THEN THE FINE PRINT GOES ON FROM THERE THAT IF YOU DON'T CANCEL YOU CHARGES JUST KEEP ON COMING. COMPLETE RIP OFF. AFTER READING THE LABEL I STARTED TO LAUGH. I COULD GET THE GREEN TEA FOR 9.99 AT WAL MART AND GET A GARDENS BEST BERRY SPLASH DRINK MIX FOR LIKE 30.00 AT GNC BOTH A MONTH SUPPLY. THEY HAVE A HIDDEN, MISLEADING, BORDER LINE FALSE ADVERTISMENT GOING ON HERE. GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK. SPREAD THE WORD. SAVE YOUR MONEY. DONT BUY DONT BUY I HAVE TRIED EVERY SUPPLEMENT OUT THERE. THIS IS A COMPLETE RRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP OOOOOOOFFFFF.

• De
      23rd of Feb, 2009

This comment is to Wayne. You said now you looked at the ad and it say's in the fine print (whatever) They are just now putting in fine print at all because they never had any fine print in my ad at all! Now that they know they are being turned in, they have fine print and working phones. I find that to be more than a coinsidence don't you?

• Sj
      25th of Feb, 2009

Same situation happened to me. However, this is what I did.

I called the customer service number and verbally went around in circles with the first rep about the ridiculous charge and the "15 day" trial period. Then I got sick of dealing with her so I demanded to speak with her supervisor.

After going around in the same circles with her, she confirmed that my "membership" had been canceled and that I would not be charged again, to which I replied that "I will be talking with my bank to ensure no charges go through from the Natures Best company". At which point, she asked if I intended to dispute the previous charge, which I confirmed. Immediately, she said that she would provide me with a full refund of the charges already made.

She verbally gave me a confirmation number on the refund, membership cancellation, as well as confirmation numbers for two separate SPAM membership cancellations. I also requested those confirmation numbers by email as well, which I have received. This just happened, so we'll see if the refund is ever credited, but at least for the time being, you all can attempt to do the same.

• Sc
      26th of Feb, 2009

they did the samw thing to me. what a scam over 100 dollars with no product at all

27th of Feb, 2009

Ccrawley,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. We hope to be able to serve you soon. Thank you and have a great day!

27th of Feb, 2009

Wayne,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). With our elite blend of acai berry and other supplementary products, we at Nature's Acai feel that we offer one of the best products on the market. Hopefully, you will reconsider your desire to cancel but your satisfaction is our number one concern. Feel free to contact us with any further issues that you might have. Thank you and have a great day!

Debbie,

I would like to apologize if you feel that you were in any way mislead by Nature's Acai. This "fine print" as you would say has been a part of the offer from the beginning. The terms of service are made available to any and all of our valued customers, including yourself. It is not our goal to mislead or "rip off" any individuals. Instead, we simply offer the best blend of acai in our amazing weight-loss supplement. If you still feel that you have issues to resolve, feel free to contact our customer service offices once again at the number listed on our website. Thank you.

• Bo
      5th of Mar, 2009

I am going through the EXACT same thing--I just looked at my bank statement and found the 79.96 charge. It is now after 5pm--will call tomorrow. Sent an e-mail (or 2) to cancel and get my money back, and will also contact the BBB about this.

• Pa
      9th of Mar, 2009
    Natures Best Acai - Unauthorized withdrawals
    Natures-Acia
    natures-acai.com

I have called this company to inquire about a $79.96 fee that was taken out of my account without authorization. I signed up for a free trial of Acai Berry and Tri-Slim produects. In one day three charges were taken from my account
    (1) $149.85, (2) $79.96 and a third for $15.95. The enrollment states that a one time shipping of 4.95 for each bottle will appear on my card. So much for two bottles of pills and a total cost of $10.00. I have called both places and have received cancellation numbers but, I cannot get my money refunded and I am worrried that my account will continue to have these debits accur in my account. What can I do to stop this and possibly recoup some of my money? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks you,
    Pam DeAngelis

10th of Mar, 2009

Pam,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! While I am unable to speak to the amounts that the other companies may have charged you for the other trials that you apparently signed up for (which have no part in Nature's Acai Berry), all billing, pricing, and membership information for our products were included in the terms of service to which you agreed prior to signing up for this company's product. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

• Ly
      20th of Apr, 2009
    Natures Best Acai - No Refund
    Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals

I ordered this "free trial, no risk" product from this company. I paid $4.99 for the shipping. About a month later I was checking my bank account balance and there was a charge for $85.91 taken out of my account. I did not authorize this transaction! I called the company to complain and demand my money back. The service represenitive was RUDE and inconsiderate! Refused to give me the refund. I cancelled ALL shipments from this company!

• Li
      20th of Apr, 2009

I never received my free sample, and on 03/16/2009 $85.91 was
    taken from my account without my permission. I wish to have my funds reversed back into my account as soon as possible and you will not hear from me again. I do not have that kind of money to give
    away right now. I need my funds immediately.

Linda Fininen