Natures Best Acai Berry / DOES NOT WORK

1 5425 E BROADWAY RD #282Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

I HAVE TRYED THIS PRODUCT FOR 2 WQEEKS WITH NOT RESULTS

I AM TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO SEND BACK REMAILDER OF PRODUCT AND RECEIVE REFUND AND REQUEST THAT NO MORE SHIPMENTS OF THIS BE MADE.

I CAN NOT FIND A E AMIL ADDRESSTO COMTACT THE ONE I HAVE GIVEN WILL NOT WORK. AND THERE IS NOT 1.800 NUMBER.

PLEASE HELP ME..

ORDER NUMBER IS 17389479

Comments

Co
  27th of Feb, 2009

Diane,

First of all, on behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Second, I would like to apologize for any misconceptions that you might have about our acai berry supplement. Please keep in mind that continued use (a minimum of 3 months) is recommended for our customers to achieve the most benefit from our product as possible. Nature's Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. Keep in mind that hours of operations are Monday-Friday 9-5 EST. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!