Nature's Acai / Customer Service

1 IN, United States

After reading of the complaints here, I called the customer service(less) department since I had been charged for the trial product and had not received it. I called to cancel to make sure my card was not charged the $79.96 as others had been. After waiting for 30 minutes on hold, I got a person who spoke broken English telling me that due to the volume of calls, they would take my name and number and someone would return my call within 24 - 48 hours.

Surprise! No one did. I also went to the complaint site www.naturesacai.com and stated that I wanted an future shipments canceled and that I was sending a copy of the correspondence to my credit card company. I submitted the form and received a confirmation that it had been received and I would be contacted shortly.

As of 3/5/09 I have heard absolutely nothing via telephone or email from this company. And others are right - the Terms and Condition are hidden in a small link on the very bottom of the web page, which if you are just going through and signing up for the free trial, you never actually see the bottom of the page.

Beware.