Natures Acai Berry Supplement / Unauthorized creidt card charge $29.95

1 5425 E Broadway Road #282Tucson 85711, AZ, United States Review updated:

I only signed up for a free trial and paid shipping charges.
My credit card was charged $79.96, which disputed and is now under review by my credit card company. Today I found another charge for $ 29.96 from DJM*LIFSTYLEFIT.COM on the same credit card.Their phone number [protected] is in Utah.

Comments

• Pa
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I got screwed the same way, I signed up for a "free" trial, for $4.99, put the credit card info in, got the pills a week later, then I got a charge for $79.00 for another supply of pills I never received. I call up to complain, I finally get through after I dont know how many times, he said my money cant be refunded because according to my email, I accepted the contract when I signed up. What a scam, I got nothing for my money and cant get a refund, I used a debit card and the bank doesnt want to know anything. Plus the 14 day free trial starts the day you sign up, they send it to you two weeks later purposely after the 14 day trial and you cant cancel. What a bunch of conartists!

23rd of Mar, 2009

This and similar sites all have terms and conditions which, if you read them, shows exactly what the "free" trial pay only shipping and handling really means: Here's what I read before ordering a free supply:
    "You are ordering a 14-day risk-free trial of Nature's Acai Berry for the $4.99 cost of shipping and handling, which will be charged to the credit or debit card you provide when you place your order. Your 14 day trial begins when we ship Nature's Acai Berry. Your product will ship within 24 hours of ordering. If you are not satisfied with Nature's Acai Berry, you can cancel before the end of the 14-day trial period by calling 1-800-983-7968 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST, and your credit card will not be charged further. If you are happy with Nature's Acai Berry, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $79.96 approximately 15 days after your risk free trial is shipped."

• Co
      25th of Mar, 2009

Customer Thornton,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

• Ly
      26th of Mar, 2009

I agree with all complaints. I to ordered the Natures acai berry and was charged the 4.95 shipping as stated in the ad, but then was also charged on my bank statement as of today after cancelling my order a week or so ago was charged 29.95, called them and supposably I will be refunded this money. Has anyone seen a refund of any of there money that they were charged for?

• Su
      28th of Mar, 2009
    Natures Acai Berry Supplement - extra charge on credit card statement
    Natures Acai Berry Suppliment
    4361 Ellenwood
    St. Louis
    Missouri

Ordered the ' free ' Natures Acai Berry Supplement, and agreed to pay $4.99 in shipping charges.
    There was an extra charge of $79.96 on my credit card bill, for the same thing. I did not authorize this extra charge.

• Pg
      31st of Mar, 2009

I also agree with all complaints. I ordered the Natures Acai trail and had a charge of $79.96 within two weeks on my credit card. The trial period starts from the time you place your first order. I was charged within a day or two of receiving my trial bottle. I finally talked to a customer service rep (that barely spoke english) and got my cancellation confirmation number two weeks ago and I am still waiting on my refund.
    Today I have 2 new charges on my credit card that are associated with the Acai. I have called both to cancel and was actually talking to reps immediately. The first charge was only $2.95 and I just cancelled and let that one go. The other one was for $29.95 for an on-line fitness program that goes along with the Acai program. She tried to tell me I signed up for the program and I assured her that no one had disclosed this offer and I absolutely did not sign up for it. She directed me to their web site and it also brought up this site. When I told her about the complaint site and that they look very fishy, she was more than willing to initiate my full refund. I was told to look for my $29.95 within 10 to 15 days. So now I will wait a few more days before going to me credit card company.

23rd of Sep, 2009
    Natures Acai Berry Supplement - Cancel delivery
    JoAnn Marriner
    Dudley
    North Carolina

I purchased Acai Berry Supplements . I received the trial bottle and then later received my regular monthly bottle. I have not received any further supplements, however, each month since the last bottle, I have been charged $85.91 on my credit card.. I have tried calling the numbers to cancel but cannot reach anyone. Some of the months the name on the credit card was different, with different phone number, and I still could not reach anyone... I need help to cancel this order.