natures acai berry /acai berry detox / horrible services

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I WAS A VICTIM TOO... WE NEED JUSTICE FOR THIS! ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY THEY GET FROM US BUT BECAUSE OF ALL THE INNOCENT VICTIM LIKE US!!!The products is horiible, I tried the natures acai berry product and the acai berry detox and i thought they only charged me for $4.99 for the shipping & handling but they have lots of hidden charges ... FOR THE NATURES ACAI BERRY THEY CHARGE ME $79.96 & $29.95 FOR THE LIFSTYLFIT (I DONT KNOW THIS IS ###) AND for the other one NATURAL ACAI DETOX IS $87.13 and 1.95 & 14.95 for the other but i only ordered 2..this morning i recieved the statement from the bank and and i saw all the charges from my credit card...I HOPE SOMEBODY FROM THE GOVERNMENT OR FROM ANY FBI WILL HELP US AND THE OTHER VICTIM TO HAVE JUSTICE...I FELL BAD FOR THE COMPANY WHO DID THIS... THEY GONNA FEED THERE FAMILY WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY GET FROM FOOLING OTHER PEOPLE... REMEMBER BAD KARMA!!!

SAPPHIRE OF LB

Comments

• Co
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Valued Customer,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! Included in these terms was all of the shipping, billing, and trial length information for not only the acai berry supplement but also the same information for the other risk free trials that you were agreeing to participate in. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

25th of Mar, 2009

THIS IS A RIP OFF! WENT TO THE ATM AND $87.13 WAS DEBITED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE!!! "FREE TRIAL" IS A SCAM!!! CALLED AND THEY GAVE ME A BOGUS 800 NUMBER TO CALL..
    CALLING MY ATTORNEY TODAY!!!

• Ep
      8th of Jul, 2009

This would not happen if you canceled within the course of the trial period. Stop this company from ripping off your hard earned money by calling fwm at 866-949-0138. Better be cautious the next time your shopping online. Never trust people easily.