Nature Hills Nursery / dead tree

Jun 30, 2015
Nature Hills Nursery
Powder Springs
Purchased a tree (Paw Paw) for $60.00.
When it arrived it was dead, did the scratch test under the bark and it was dead.
I called the company and they gave me this explanation it was dormant and it will be fine.
I explained I know when a tree is dead, she tells me to plant the tree and wait 30 to 60 days and see what happens. If it arrived dead we will replace the tree. That sounded OK.
It is now 30 days later and guess what the tree is still dead.
I called and talked to the most rude women in customer service, she would not let me say anything she just tells me I was mistaken the tree is fine. I asked for a manager and she told me she was the manager, I then asked for her supervisor and she told me there was none at I talked her our no one.
She then hug up the phone. I called back and got a voice mail, called back the next day the phone answered and the phone just disconnected.
I called back the next day and tried a different department, the lady I talked to was pleasant. I explained the dead tree I received. She had me go to the tree and scrap the bark again and it was still dead.
She then explained the one year warranty and even though I received the tree dead it is only for half the purchase price. What a RIP OFF.
The first person I talked to about the dead tree she told me they would replace the tree except for shipping since I received it dead not when I call back 30 days later it is only half plus you pay the shipping.
DO NOT BUY FROM NATURE HILL NURSERY they ship dead trees ad they lie about the one year warranty.
They have $60.00 of my money and I have a dead tree.

N  15th of Jul, 2015 by
ordered a live tree, sent a dead twig. contacted the company 2 times over a 2 week period, I was ignored. Complained to my credit card, Natural Hills stated the tree was healthy. Picture tells the truth. Natural hills is a rip-off and scam! Warranty is a joke!

A  3rd of Aug, 2017 by
The same exact thing happened to me.

I ordered a Saucer Magnolia that was shipped with fungus. No big deal, Magnolias are prone to disease.

I also ordered a Pink Flowering Dogwood. They sent it dormant. Two months later, it never came out of dormancy, it was dead and brittle. They WILL NOT REFUND, they will only ship you another at half cost.

Don't bother to call them. I was hung up on when I got pissed off.

Nature Hills Nursery Logo Nature Hills Nursery