Nature Hills Nursery / crape myrtle ordered was pink and they shipped purple.
I ordered a crape myrtle tree form this company via their sales representative. She was very helpful with the type of tree as well as the color based on my preferences and house colors. I ordered a pink crape myrtle from her on 10/26/2015. It came to me with only a brown stalk and a couple leaves. We planted it after receiving per the directions. The crape myrtle bloomed a couple weeks ago and low and behold it is PURPLE. I absolutely abhor the color purple and the rep knew this and suggested the pink or red. It looks awful next to my house and irritates me when approaching my home.
I sent an email to Jennifer who then forwarded my pictures to a warehouse shipping man. He sent her back a message, per Jennifer, that I had ordered a purple Zuni crape myrtle. Bologna. I certainly did not. Either the rep put in the wrong item or the shipping department sent me whatever they had on hand and not what I ordered. This company stinks!
More Nature Hills Nursery Complaints & Reviews
- Nature Hills - will not order from them again 
- Nature Hills Nursery - fraud
- Nature Hills Nursery - dead tree 
- Nature Hills Nursery - tree and customer service
- Nature Hills Nursery - product/service
- Nature Hills Nursery - shipped a dead saucer magnolia tree to me
- Nature Hills Nursery - shrubs and trees died
- Nature Hills Nursery - apple tree
- Naturehills.com - dead bush, no &cutomer service&
- Nature Hills Nursery - dead tree