Nature Colon Detox / scam

1 US Review updated:

I read an article about this product on a Rachel Rae site. With the offer code it only cost 99 ¢ and I didn't find any complaints on here about the product or company. After ordering it I went to order the second product being promoted, Acai Berry Detox. That popped up with a LOT of complaints. After sorting through the fine print and contract terms for Nature Colon Detox, I found that they are using the same scamming tactics as Acai Berry Detox.I'm in the process of having my order for Nature Colon Detox cancelled and my information deleted from their system.

Mo

Comments

• He
      Aug 21, 2009

haha, I bet "### sucker" is someone trying to make a profit off the scam...

• Ly
      Sep 28, 2009

..if ure a [censored] who orders from the net without even bothering to look over the fine print... u know those tiny letters that tell you exactly how much ure gonna pay... then u deserve to be ripped off.. i was gonna order that ### till i read that it would cost around 200 buks monthly to keep it comin.. READ

• De
      Oct 16, 2009
    naturedetox - Trying to take $80.59 from my checking account without my consent or permission!!
    naturedetox
    Oregon

Agreed to a trial amount at a minimal price and then incessant calls to increase the order. I said that I was absolutely not interested in additional orders and wanted this cancel. Full charges did appear on my credit card statement.

• Ka
      Oct 17, 2009

Well I'm glad I ran across this complaint because I was about to buy this ### because it sounded sooo great whaen really its just a big effin scam!!! Acai berry may be an awesome thing but not through free trials on the internet. I'm sooo bummed:(

• Sc
      Nov 03, 2009

Boy is dumb ### what I feel like. I didn't read all that I should have, although I did look for the "hidden tricks" but didn't find them until it was too late. DO NOT ORDER THE ACAI BERRY OR THE COLON DETOX as they are both SCAMS and will cost you about 200.00 in the long run before you realize you've been had. I am fighting this with a formal written complaint. We'll see how far I get. I'm usually a very smart internet shopper but this time I got dupped.

• Bo
      Nov 04, 2009
    Nature Detox - Trying to take $80.59 from my checking account without my consent or permission!!
    NATUREDETOX

I sent away for a free 30 day trial of AcaiBerry Detox. They said all I had to send was $1.99 for shipping. I just checked my checking account and they are trying to get $80.59 from my account without my consent or permission. This is unlawful and I want this action STOPPED! Feel free to contact me at [protected]@aol.com for more information on this matter. I live on SSI and cannot afford this payment taken from my account. I have no monies in my account and it will make it overdrawn. Your prompt attention regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated. Bonnie Milkovich
    148 W. Prospect Ave. Apt. 15
    Pittsburgh, Pa. 15205

• Ro
      Nov 23, 2009

Same thing is happening to me. I requested the free sample with shipping and handling of $4.99. I just got my bank statement that shows the second deduction of $79.95. We have sent back two shippments that we didn't request and have called twice and been assured we had cancelled the order. Don't know where to go from here

• Jb
      Nov 27, 2009
    Naturedetox

In July 2009 my credit card was stolen. Credit card company replaced with a new card/account number. In October 2009 when I was using my credit card, my card was denied. Contacted my credit card company who informed me that they show that there were charges on my account that were not my normal spending pattern. I had not received my credit card statement and had no idea that this company was charging my account. A few weeks prior to this occuring, I received a box that I did order and we immediately put on it "Return to Sender". So apparently my credit card information had been compromised. My credit company said that since this company had our address, credit card number, and CRV # on the back of our credit card, they do not consider this "fraud". I tried receiving a refund from Naturedetox who said they have a 30 day return policy and since they charged my credit card on 10/7/09 and the fraud claim was done on 11/10/09, 3 days past their 20 day policy, that they would not credit my account. This company should not be in business. This is fraudulent in my book. We are stuck with a $79.95 charge for a product I do not have, do not want, never wanted and I can't do anything about. This is not fair...

• Am
      Apr 06, 2010

I just had the very same problem. i order a ton on the internet and thought it was legit. boy was i wrong. i got the first bottle and called and cancelled within the 30 days that they state is risk free but what they really mean is that if you don;t call within 14 days you will get charged $80 for the first bottle and then they ship you a second and charge you another $80. we returned the second bottle and then they wouldn;t even credit us the amount back for the second bottle. it is a total scam and when i asked them to then send back the second bottle if they weren't going to credit me, they wouldn;t even do that. so now i have just paid $160 for one f---ing bottle of pills! they have 0 customer service and i had to close my credit card because they also automatically enrolled me in a bunch of diet and pay as you go newsletters and health stuff! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

• Am
      Apr 06, 2010

by the way, i am not filing a complaint with the better business bureau about them. i hope they get put out of business!!!