Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrientsshould not have charged to credit card

S Review updated:

Company claims i did not send product within 14 day period, which is false . I sent it back the same day i recieved it . I refused it . When i placed this order, I called the company back, the same day, to verify what I was going to be charged, and the customer service agent told me $19.95, in which I told him, I did not want that charged to my acct. I was only going to pay for the shipping and handling ($5.95) He said order had probably gone out already and couldn"t cancel it, so he told me, as soon as I received the product, to send it back, which I did. I want a full refund of what was charged my credit card acct. $5.95 and $88.00 NEVER DID I OPEN OR KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN MY POSSESSION AFTER 14 DAYS!! YOUR RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE LADY INSISTED THAT I HAD KEPT THIS PRODUCT LONGER THAN THE 14 DAYS AND THAT I HAD NOT CALLED TO CANCEL, WHICH IS DOWNRIGHT ABSURD, SINCE I TOLD YOU PEOPLE I DID NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT CHARGED TO MY ACCT. AGAIN I WANT A FULL REFUND OF THOSE CHARGES TO MY ACCT. MY CUSTOMER # IS 480-6786 THANX, MS. GARCIA

Comments

• S
      Jun 22, 2009
    Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrients - charge for product
    Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrients
    Connecticut
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com

This was a 14 day free trial offer. I ordered this product on 5-18-09 it was shipped on 5-20 and I sent it back on 5-30. I was charges $88 for this product on 6-2. This was four days after I returned the product. This website did not disclose that you could not return the product or how much the product was if you decided to keep using it. I called today to find out why I didn't receive a refund and was told there are no refunds and we do not receive returned products. This is a scam and I want it looked into. I don't want any one else getting ripped off.
    Susan Greeson Spokane WA~ [protected]@hotmail.com

• R
      Jun 24, 2009

I am having the same problem with Nature Cleanse and connot get a contact number...I MUST cancel this product..They have charged me 88.00 to my account with no contact information for them..Can anyone get me conact phone and or e-mail address??

• C
      Jul 06, 2009

Having the same problem!!

• J