nature cleanse pure nut / request a refund

1 4631 E. 10th StreetGreenville, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 252-758-3741

I have an $88 charge on my credit card. The product was returned unopened. I called and they said I had to send an e-mail. Please take this charge off since I did not even open the product. Money is really tight since I have many health issues and the recession. Thank you so very much.

Comments

• Ko
      5th of Jul, 2009

Call your credit card company. The phone number is on the back of the card. Tell them you want to dispute the charge and that you have already contacted the company, and on what date, and returned the product, and on what date.
    You DO NOT have to send an email!

• 2n
      6th of Jul, 2009

call your credit card company. show them proof that you returned the product and the seller received it. If the seller has the product he has to give you your money back, if he has both (money and product) this constitutes unjust enrichment. call your card company they should be able to get you a refund.

• Za
      6th of Jul, 2009

i want my money back asap because its a ###ing rip off.

• Ha
      13th of Jul, 2009

What telephone number did you call? The number listed is a private home.

• Pa
      30th of Jul, 2009

I orderd what I thought was a "free" trial offer just pay shipping and handling. which i did. I also Called and cancelled my order but they have "no" records of me doing so. Now they have charged my card without my concent of 89.00 and they are telling me that they cant refund me my money. I am very truly upset. I have battled my weight all of my life and I always hear the same thing "try this it's the best" and it really never works. I am a single mom living on a single income and cannot afford to buy "the best." I saw the free offer and decided that i would like to try it, and did when i recieved 13 days later. So what do I do im at a loss? I really need my money back:(
    Thanks for nothing Nature Purenut Cleanse