nature-cleanse / scam

Purchased a FREE Bottle, in their own words "Now you can try Nature Cleanse For FREE! All you need to do is pay $5.95 Shipping and Handling - and then your free bottle of Nature Cleanse will be shipped ..."
No where during the information to fill out the form, did they mention I was going to get CHARGED $88. month, if I did not return the FREE TRAIL within 14 days.
After being put on hold (phone) for a total of 4 hrs. I decided to call and pretend I had questions on a purchase. They finally answer the phone. I was able to cancel any future charges (I hope), but they did not remove the $88. charged to me. for not returning there FREE TRAIL bottle and calling them.
You have to go to a different page or scroll down past other advertisment (that have nothing to do with their company) to click on link to take you to fine print. To me this is a scam. They found a loop hole in the Bible for sure.
I went to other website after what happen to me, only to see that I am not the only one they have fraud.

Comments

Sm
  10th of Jul, 2009

I am sick to say I have now joined the scammed. I too, tried to get something for nothing and ended up paying $93.00 with no refund. What a fraud!