NaturcleanseNEVER ORDERED IT

1 Review updated:

JUST RECEIVED MY BILL (VISA) AND A CHARGE FOR NATURCLEANE FOR $39.95 AND I DID NOT ORDER IT OR RECEIVE IT.
THIS SEEMS TO BE GOING ON WITH ANOTHER PRODUCT ACAI BERRY WHICH I CANNOT TAKE. THE DATE OF THE TRANSACTION WAS 7/25/09. I CAN NOT AFFORD OR WANT THIS ITEM. ALSO A $.99 WAS TAKEN FOR THE RAINFORESTBERRY. I FEEL THIS CO.
IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SENIOR CITIZENS AND MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN TOLD SHE HAS CANCER AND I'M VERY UPSET ABOUT THAT. PLEASE MAKE OTHERS AWARE OF THESE SCAMS. NOW I MUST CALL MY CREDIT CO. AND THE BUSINESS AND HAVE THEM REMOVE THIS CHARGE WHEN MY HEART IS BREAKING. I LIVE ON SS AND A SMALL PENSION AND PAY MY BILL MONTHLY. I AM 76 AND MY CREDIT IS VERY GOOD.
THANK YOU.
D. MORGAN

More Naturcleanse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      Aug 03, 2009
    Naturcleanse - unauthorized bank charge
    naturcleanse
    Michigan

I ordered a free bottle of acai berry i was only supposed to pay 1.00 shipping. 1 week later my bank card was charged 83.00. which has caused me to have a lot of over charges in my account. i want my money back and that they pay all overdraft charges.

• Je
      Aug 11, 2009
    Naturcleanse - charged me $87.13
    naturcleanse
    Houlton
    Maine

I ordered 1 FREE bottle of this and thay charged my card $87.13.I want my money back! I did not order any more than the 1 FREE bottle!

• Wi
      Aug 17, 2009
    Naturcleanse - Unfair and deceptive practices
    D. Wildes
    Massachusetts

Offers free samples plus shipping and then charges 87.13 to credit card and merchandise never received.

• Li