NaturalSourceStore / they never send me the product but they charged me

1 4051 SW 47th Ave Suite 101-102 Davie, Florida 33314Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

They've charged me almost $100.00 for a product called Cosmetyn that i never received, they lied to me when saying that you have 30 days to cancel the product or return it, they charged me 13 days before i got the free trial i never had the chance to try the product.
I called their customer services and that number is not longer available.

Ya

Comments

• Su
      26th of Apr, 2009
    NaturalSourceStore - advertising free items than making you pay for it and you dont even know
    naturalsourcestore
    Florida

SCAM ALERT!!!So I had ordered what appears to be a free product were you only have to pay for shipping and handling and for around 13 dollars you get a free trial of stretch mark cream and cellulite cream. So I agreed to give it a shot what did I have to lose it is only 13dollars even the receipt that comes in the mail shows that's all that was billed.

21 days later after the product comes the company bills you again twice in the same day for 89.99 so now they took out of my account $179.98 for a product that they advertise for free! Only pay shipping and handling!

The cream did not work at all and now Im out over 200. dollars for a product that was suppose to be free! SCAM ALERT!!!

26th of Apr, 2009

After i received their so called free product just pay shipping and handling! SCAM! They take over 200 dollars out of my account around a month later after they already took out the 13 dollars for shipping and handling !!
    I called and called and finally got through just to get yelled at and told I owe this money that I never agreed on than the operator hangs up on you after yelling at you like your ###ed..They will not refund your money and refuse to talk to you any more...You will have to close down what ever account you used to purchase this free product that ends up costing close to 200 dollars when there done billing you and you get your statement SURPRISE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!

26th of Apr, 2009

This company will steal your money BEWARE!!

26th of Apr, 2009

The product does not work at all!!!

COSTLY SCAM!!!

Unfair business practice!!!

• Ke
      31st of Aug, 2009
    NaturalSourceStore - Price
    NaturalSourceStore
    Florida

I PURCHASED A PRODUCT FROM NATURAL SOURCE STORE AND I READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING SCAMMED ARE DUMB, IGNORANT AND CANNOT READ THE FINE PRINT. NOW I SEE HOW THEY PURCHASE A CAR OR BETTER YET A HOUSE. I AM GETTING MY REULTS FROM THE PRODUCTS AND I AM ON A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP WITH THEM. MY STRETCH MARKS ARE GOING AWAY AND MY TEETH ARE WHITE!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NATURAL SOURCE STORE. DUMP PEOPLE STAY OFF THE COMPUTER.