Naturally young / Scam Artists

1 Shirley, NY, United States Review updated:

I sent for these so called free products from "Naturally Young" because Oprah and Dr. Oz highly recommended it. I got a package of different herbal supplements that do nothing for me. I got charged 69.00. Is there anyone out there who has had any luck in contacting these people. Nothing works!!! No email, no number!!! How freakin convenient. I am contacting my bank to cancel any future charges. Maybe we should all get together and make Oprah pay for our products. She's got the dough! Right? Yea right!!! !*^$#*#!@&^&*%#@

Jl

Comments

• Ky
      30th of Dec, 2008
    Naturally Young - Rip off

Wow! I too recieved what I thought would be one bottle for $5.95 for shipping and handling. Except I got four bottles and a letter stating I had two weeks to cancel or I would be charged $88.73. I recieved the bottles on the 24th and was charged today, the 30th, on my account for $99.86. I had to cancel my card also. I have tried calling all day and now it seems the phone is disconnected. My bank is now doing a claim and I hope to get the money back.

• Do
      29th of Jan, 2009
    Naturally Young - unauthorized charge
    Naturally Young
    naturallyyoung.net

This is a scam. I was told it was free and you only had to pay shipping of $5.95 and now my credit card was charged for $88.73. I never authorized a 88.73 charge only the 5.95 charge. I can't even find a number to cancel this.

• Jd
    Vannuys
    California
    Phone: 1-800-254-3727
    naturallyoung.net

I ordered Intra Cleanse Product. After 15 days, I was to cancel my order if I was not satisfied. I thought my 15 days started when the product was shipped. Rather it was when I placed the order, (mind you I couldn't get thu the company). As a result of this charge my checking account is now overdrawn, to amount of $400.00, plus. Which I am very upset about. When I talked to a represenative, he first told me there was nothing they could do for me. After being insistant, he agreed to refund my money to my account, after they received the product and my return has cleared. My whole experience is very upsetting. To add to the situation, I received a lecture, on reading information thruly and properly.

• Ha
      15th of Feb, 2009

For one, Just because a woman on TV says that something is great. DOESN'T MEAN IT IS. Another signal to you that should have alerted that she isn't the jesus of diet plans, is her constantly ballooning weight. More then the average 5-10 pounds, clearly. I am so sick of people turning to TV stars and celebrity's for a diet plan. Just use common sense.

If you order a bunch of pills and all you did was sit around and pop herbal supplements for 30 days, of course your not going to change. You need to change your diet, and get out there to EXERCISE. There is no such thing as a diet pill that doesn't involve a life style change.

There should be some sort of "satisfaction" plan for returning it? Call the company, write e-mails. See what you can get done, don't just hang around and hope for a change.

Infact, you shouldn't need to spend a dime on any diet. Walking is free, 30 minutes a day. Replacing fruit instead of chips, and the like.

Do you TRULY want to effect your heath? Or do you want a quick fix that involves absolutely no effort on your part? If you want to feel better, and have a better quality of life, no pill will magically help you. Eat better, and take an exercise effort.

And stop listening to celebrity's with their own weight issues.

• Bc
      15th of Feb, 2009

Here is the number that I called 888-254-3727

• Ci
      22nd of Feb, 2009
    Naturally Young - DECEPTIVE ADVERTISEMENT
    NATURALLY YOUNG
    Georgia

I ordered the product on 17th feb and I received it 21 feb. the trial was for 2 weeks and then they would charge me for 30 days at 88.73 plus sh. The company's advertisement is deceptive because you don't have the sufficient time to adequately try product. When I call them, the customer service rep didn't want to cancel my order and then when I persisted. He said to send the order back otherwise they will charge me. BUT I JUST WANT OTHERS TO KNOW THAT THEIR ADVERISEMENT IS DECEPTIVE. IT TAKES ALMOST A WEEK TO GET ORDER AND THEN THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BILL YOU AFTER ONLY ONE WEEK OF ACTUALLY USING THE PRODUCT. BEST ADVISE, GO TO A HEALTH FOOD STORE AND ASK THEM FOR A REPUTABLE COMPANY WHOSE ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT DECEPTIVE.

3rd of Mar, 2009

wow tha same thing happened to me on tha 5.95 shipping. What can we do about all of this. In my opinion i think this is bull****! I also got a bill of like $100.00 charged to my account

8th of Mar, 2009

I totally agree with you, I also ordered this product and was under the impression that all I had to pay was the 5.95 shipping and handling. Well I was wrong I also got charged 88.73 I called them and they flat refused to refund my money unless I sent them the bottles unopend back to them. Well how in the hell are you suppose to try them??

8th of Mar, 2009
    Naturally young - Charged my account without consent
    Naturally young
    Russellville
    Kentucky

I ordered these products also after Oprah talked about them on her show, I thought for sure that they would be a safe company to order from since she recommended them. Boy was I wrong, I agreed to pay the shipping and handling and that was all for a month supply. Well I even called a 1888 number to cancel the order and never got a hold of anyone. I called within the 7 days of receiving my order. Well I got an answering machine and it said to leave my info and I did. Well I got online to check my checking information and noticed that Naturally YOung had taken 88.73 out of my account. I then called back and wow I talked to apparently a supervisor. He told me that I had to send the unused bottles back to get my money back.. I was like how are you suppose to try a product without opening it? Anyways they are a scam!! Dont buy anything from these idots. Oprah should also have to pay being that she recommended them. BAD BAD Business!! ( I never got my money back)

27th of Mar, 2009

Some how this site has listed my address and number for the company, I am a consumer I also got screwed ordering these pills. So Russellville ky is not the company address, I have no clue how this happened

• Ho
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Naturally Young - Misleading/Unathorized credit charges
    Naturally Young, Turbomelt, PURE365

I ordered a TRIAL beauty product and the ad stated ONLY that you would pay for shipping and when I received the product along came three other products I had NOT requested. At first my credit card was only charged the shipping fee 4.95 but just a couple weeks later it was pending an additional charge for 88.69. While researching the charge it came back to Naturally Young and I am furious that companies are allowed to get away with such fraudulent activities. There are three companies with three different names, with three different emails but one thing in common and that's the PHONE NUMBER where you can NEVER get a person.

I would suggest you write your local Congressman because that's what I did. There should be a law against misleading ads. Mine was the three under company business name. I am on a fixed income and have cancer so why would you send me products to lose weight when I'm trying to gain weight. I guess my vanity got the best of me. I reported all of this to my bank, to the companies involved and my local Congressman. ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DENT BUT HUNDREDS CAN SQUASH THESE COMPANIES!