NaturalCures.com / Additional unauthorized charges!

I ordered his newest book and was charged and additional charge of $71.40 on my card which was totally unauthorized. Then when I called I was given this email address of customerserviceitvdirect.com, where I could lodge a complaint about the extra charge. Well... there is no actual place in which to do this except here. I do hope this gets to the appropriate hands where I can at least get my money refunded. I am going to lodge a complaint and also file charges against this company for fraudulent and deceptive practices with the FCC if I do not receive my money back in a reasonable amount of time. I was told on the phone it could take up to 4 - 6 weeks. How strange... since it took the woman at the other end of the phone line five minutes to take my money! If Mr. Trudeau is indeed owner/CEO of this company... then he is responsible for the people he hires to take his orders. Would like a response from you immediately upon receipt of this email please. What a shame, his books are interesting and informative...

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Na
      23rd of Aug, 2011

If anyone has an issue with Billing or lack of refunds please contact support@naturalcures.com, they answer every email and 95% within 24 hours. Alternatively call 1800 253 0129 between 6am-6pm PST Mon-Fri and 7am-1pm Saturdays

Thanks

Lee

23rd of Aug, 2011

Hi...I realize it's 2 years since your post on here (i just found this forum today), however if you are still here, did this get resolved? If not, let me know suppoort@naturalcures.com and we'll fix it up for you, please quote Lee and this post please Thanks Lee

23rd of Aug, 2011

Hi - I'm CEO of NaturalCures.com, please let me have your details to support@naturalcures.com and address it to Lee and we will firstly get all your money refunded and secondly see how it happened without you knowing... Thanks Lee

• Ri
      23rd of Aug, 2011

I was charged on my credit card and sent items that I never ordered.

• Bo
      11th of May, 2011

Hi,
    I also was a member of natural cures for a year, but decided to discontinue my membership. I did exactly as ws explained on the website and they closed my account.
    I called more than a month ago to complain, as I noticed that money was taken from my account without reason (As I had already canceled my account with natural cures and chose not to renew it for this year). The agent said they will do a refund, but that never happened.
    I really find that incorrect and there is no more a toll free number shown on the website to contact them. I did it in writing and I am still waiting for their answer.

• Pl
      24th of Oct, 2010

Just call your bank

Put a "Do not Allow" on the company name
    They will not be able to get a DIME MORE.. BE SURE TO get conformation, the bank has that down for any future charges, if they let them slip... the bank has to pay for it ~ trust me they won't let them get a dime more
    JUST like MATCH .COM .. Tries to slip a renewal automatically .. you have to pay attention to these practices in this recession ...

DONE DEAL !!

20th of Aug, 2010

FDA is the enemy people...wake up all you sheeple...

20th of Aug, 2010

Natural Cures book is Priceless...You will never be educated like this in your life...so read and enjoy!

• Lu
      30th of Nov, 2009

I canceled 5 years ago and still being billed 71.40. I would like some or all my money back. But you can't call or go to the web site to cancel. all I get is the run around.
    L Rogers

• Ce
      28th of Feb, 2009

As I have been reading the Natural Cures "they" don' t want you to know about boook, I have been getting a funny feeling from the tone and the wide-spread accusations K. Trudeau keeps making over and over again. It seems a bit like what I imagine it's like being in a sect, where repetition, repetition gets you so scared about health issues that he can then WAP you with tip-of-the-iceberg solutions, never fully disclosed and to be completed by signing onto his website. Well, like he himself says: it's all about the money !! I have never before read any book like this -- no substantial or substantiated information, and then when he finally starts offering some, he basically is getting ready to scam you by repeating the name of his website. UNBELIEVABLE !!! I don't know if the guy is paranoid about the gov't, or if it's true that the FDA is often after him - but I hope that if this is not the case, that this gentlement soon gets a call -- and a visit too -- from the FDA. He deserves it, preying on us fragile people who are afraid of illness and on whom he wants to jump just like a tiger jumps onto his poor prey. Shame, shame, shame. Makes me disbelieve everything he says.

• Ol
      28th of Feb, 2009
    NaturalCures.com - Unauthorized billing
    NaturalCures.com
    naturalcures.com

I bought a book online that was my first wrong doing. Then I notice that they are billing me for 9. 95 each month. I have tried to use there email to cancel it but wrong. I call and received a voice mail and the box was full also. I been trying for the last months with no help can somebody help with this.

• Te
      7th of Nov, 2008

In November 2007 I purchased 2 of the latest books and sales person asked if I would like to receive their newsletter, for 9.95 each month. My complaint is I received the first one with the books and since then I have being charged each month and have never received anyfurther news letters, I have asked them to credit my account, I did get a confirmation that they received my complaint but nothing has happened to date. The books are great and very useful, but I don't plan on paying you any more money. Please have someone in your Department look into this for me.
    Thanks. Ted

• Bo
      16th of Oct, 2008

I ordered the book a couple of months ago and have been getting my credit card charged every month. i have tried to get in touch with someone and cannot reach anyone. i do not want anything else they have.

Bobby Cooper

3rd of Sep, 2008

natural cures from kevin trudea is a rip off. a sales pitch to lose weight for 99.00 was advertised and i bit, giving this man my money and never recieving my product or after several attempts to get my refund, NEVER recieved any calls, refund or a kiss my hindside. so now i contemplate on selling my pass word for a cheap price. seems like the kevin trudea way to me.

• Pa
      19th of Aug, 2008

I had ordered colon cleanse and all I have recieved is harrassing phone calls to my boyfriends phone. I have not been available to take the calls...they keep hanging up on him and it was his card that paid for the product. My daughter was with him yesturday so he had her talk to them and we have no idea what she agreed to...all we want are the pills, not magazines and all other kinds of stu[censored]

Please feel free to contact me @ my phone number

918-946-7517

• Ta
      29th of Jul, 2008

I too have been charged unauthorized charges for going on their website within the trial period. I clicked on the link too cancel. The link just gave me a message that it was cancelled. I tried to go back in to their website but there was no data found for me. Months later I was being charged $9.95 for this so called membership that I cancelled. I called for a refund and the representative asked me for a confirmation number. There was no confirmation number given. The rep. said he would stop it for future debits but I don't trust it. I now have to close my debit card. This is how they scam you. Lesson well learned...

• Br
      25th of Jul, 2008

I would like to cancel any further involvement with regards to natural cures. You are charging me 10.35 per month which I did not agree to .So stop charging my credit card immediately.
    If I would have known about all the problems with your so called company I would have never signed up for your books.
    I have read many of the peoples complaints and agree with what they say. Be a Great Person and listen. Is this a get rich scheme. If so you and all your collegues sure scamed us.
    So all I'm asking stop charging my credit card.
    Please do the right thing and be at ease.

• Ro
      21st of Jul, 2008

i want to cancel my membership with naturalcures one more time, and I do not want any more money charge to my credit card, or any books sent to my house. STOP CHARGES AT ONCE, TODAY: 7/21/2008 @ 5:25PM. MY NAME IS RONALD LINDSEY AND I LIVE AT 785 BEASLY RD. JACKSON MS.39206. PLEASE LET ME KNOW A.S.P. YOU HAVE STOP MY MEMBERSHIP, AND CANCEL ALL ORDERS AT ONCE. THANK YOU.

12th of Jun, 2008

I AGREED TO TAKE THE FREE NEWS LETTER ALSO, AND CANCELLED ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT, THAT WAS ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2005. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $71.40 EVERY AUGUST SINCE THEN, EXCEPT THIS YEAR, 2008, THE CHARGE WAS IN JUNE. I WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE MY CARD, SO I WOULD STOP BEING BILLED, MY PAYOFF WAS ONLY $17.00, WHEN I WAS CHARGED THIS FEE YET AGAIN. REALLY LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GAINED ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT, AND REALIZED THAT I WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE THIS CARD, SO THEY WENT AHEAD AND GOT THEIR $71.40 A MONTH EARLY. I ALSO HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS TO TRY AND STOP THIS, BUT TO NO AVAIL. THE TELEPHONE NUMBER ON MY CREDIT CARD BILL IS 1-800-215-006-8002, HOWEVER, WHEN I CALL THIS NUMBER, THEY SOMEHOW JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NATURAL CURES. IS KEVIN TRUDEAU ALSO RIPPING SOMEONE ELSE OFF BY USING THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER? OR HAS HE GOT MULTIPLE PEOPLE COVERING UP HIS CORRUPT BUSINESS PRACTICES. I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO FIGHT THIS, BUT I PROBABLY WON
    'T GET ANY OF MY MONEY BACK, JUST LIKE THE OTHERS WHO HAVE WRITTEN, AND I AM SURE THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL WHO HAVE NOT WRITTEN, WHO JUST DON'T KNOW WHO TO CONTACT. I HOPE THAT ONE DAY, KEVIN GETS WHAT HE HAS COMING TO HIM!!!

• Cy
      9th of Jun, 2008

If you are victim, DO THIS NOW!
    1. Firstly you need to present proof to your bank, show them that you have contact Kevin Trudeau's company and try to cancel the charges. Then, inform your bank to reverse those charges.

2. Cancel your credit card. Get a new card from ANOTHER bank.

In fact, I was a victim too, but I was able to get back my money. I have put together a short report detailing the whole process that is guarantee to get your money, you can read it here:

anyone who needs help can contact me chiayee.lai[@]gmail.com