Natural Wellness Resources/ Acai Berry Tropic / jeapordizing my credit score/ 3 companies involved in one big scam

1 ME, United States Review updated:

Dec. 9, 2009, I fell for this scam and paid ~$4.00 for s&h. About two weeks later I get a call from a 1-800 number requesting info about this product (if I like it, if I want to discontinue, etc.) I am given the opportunity to opt out of membership that is associated with the pills- also meaning I will not recieve any more pills, or e-mails, and I would not be charged any further.
Feb. 12, 2010, I cancel my bank account because some unkown drafts in the ballpark of $80.00 are being taken out roughly every 3 weeks. Today, April 6, I get a letter in the mail from Natural Wellness Resources that I owe $168.00 for these Acai Berry Tropic pills and if I do not pay, a 3rd party collector can become involved. NOT COOL!!! I find 3 different 1-800 numbers directed to customer service for all three places- the Natural Wellness Center, Acai Berry Tropic Services, and some sort of membership program. I call all three in the order that I listed them, and get nowhere and end up blessing them out.
I am very concerned that this stupid little scam can create and wreck havoc on someones' credit score. Furthermore, I am concerned that all three entities that are so-called involved have no knowledge of each other, nor do they have solid lines of communication running between them. When I was on the phone their basic response was, "you need to contact. . ."
Even though my bank account is close and since then I have reopened another, I am afraid it is too late to file for account fraud. And I hope this is over with for the most part. But possibly ruining one's credit because of someone else's greed and wrongdoing is ###! The only thing I know to do at this point is to write a letter to all three places stating my story and hope things get taken care of on their end.
To those of you who have had this happen to you, I am deeply sorry. And to those little ###s that are in part of this or behind it, I hope you burn in Hell! I am open to any suggestions that could help me out, any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• Eq
      5th of Apr, 2010

same thing happened to me however I couldn't fill out their form so they phoned and asked for my address - now I am getting monthly bills and have now way of contacting them

• Dr
      5th of Apr, 2010

On 04/03/2010 I received a hard copy letter in my regular mail claiming to be from a collections agency for Health Tracker and Internet Riches (Natural Wellness Resources) stating that I owed $182.64 for some goods and services that I supposedly enrolled for online, and that my Visa card ending in 3611 had been declined putting me in jeopardy of damaging my credit score unless I settled this past due balance (I confirmed with all my banking institutions that I've never had a Visa card ending in the digits 3611).

I called the collections number where a woman verified my name, address, and telephone number, and stated that I had signed up for this internet company's service last July, 2009, and that she could knock $80 off my bill by making a good faith payment over the phone, but that the offer had to be right then and there, or she would immediately forward my information to credit agencies and my credit score would be damaged.

I then asked, if I had placed an order back in July, 2009, then why was I only receiving an overdue invoice in April of 2010. I went on to inform her that this was obviously a scam, that anyone could get my name and address off the internet, and that I had never owned a Visa ending in 3611, and that under no circumstances would I ever give them my credit card number over the phone.

She then abruptly said that if that was my decision then she was going to forward my information to credit agencies and hung up on me.

Bank of America confirmed for me that a number of their customers (not just me) have complained about this same company, Health Tracker and Internet Riches.

I have reported them to the FBI's internet crime division. Please file complaints against them using bbb.org (it makes a difference, it really does). These scam artists are using fear over a damaging credit report as leverage to get people to give them credit card numbers over the phone.

David Ben Rengers

• Ca
      6th of Apr, 2010

I too have recieved the same letter as David. I called the number and was treated very badly! I explained to them I did not have a card that ended in those numbers and that I have never recieved this so called product! I asked for the number to cantact this company and she told me to look at my email. She than tried to get me to pay it off and I would not so she hung up on me.

• De
      6th of Apr, 2010

If anyone has sent money to this company, please contact Detective Michael Lawson of the Wilmington Police Department at 302 576-3646, an investigation is being conducted regarding this company.

• So
      6th of Apr, 2010

Same thing happened to me, guys. I apparently owe $184.64. I have to send my payment by the 8th (2 days) or else they will get a 3rd party involved. I called the number that they provided on the letter but it is disconnected. What do I do, guys?

JVR

7th of Apr, 2010

Today I've received a letter from Natural Wellness Resources Collection Dept., stating that I owe them $139.95 for Purely White, which I have no idea what they are talking about. "My Visa card has been declined." The scariest thing is that I did have a card ending in 6447! (Thank God I closed the account because of another scam, and opened a new one). When I called the number, they put me on hold and then I was disconnected. I called again. The "representative " was yelling at me, stating that I should be ashamed by not paying bills. Then he laughed, threatened to send this debt to a third party collection agency, which would influence my credit score, and hung up on me. This is terrible! I am going to report them to BBB. Please, if somebody knows what else I should do, let me know.
    [protected]@mail.com.
    I thank everybody in advance.

Diana

• Mm
      7th of Apr, 2010

Recieved this letter from the company.It is a fraud..dont worry! When i spoke to the girl and told her what she was doing was illegal, she agreed and thanked me, saying the just heard about this website from a coworker and that they were employed by this company, NWR

COLLECTIONS NOTICE

Balance Due: $139.87

April 6th, 2010

RE: Home Business Secrets | $139.87 Past-Due | Collections Notice

M M,

Recently you purchased Home Business Secrets as part of our trial offer. The 14 day trial period that you signed up for has elapsed since the date of your order. Because your account was active, we've attempted to charge your credit card for the balance owed on the product you received. However, your Mastercard card ending in 4738 has been declined.

When you placed your order for the trial offer, you agreed to the terms and conditions. As stated in our terms and conditions, you have 14 days from the date of your order to try Home Business Secrets and come to a decision on whether or not you wish to continue using the product. If you were not satisfied and did not wish to be charged the bottle and become enrolled into our monthly auto-ship program, you were to contact Home Business Secrets customer service to cancel your account and return the unused portion of any physical product within 30 days. This would have stopped all future charges and shipments of the product. If you were satisfied and wished to continue using the product you were to do nothing and you would then receive a fresh supply of Home Business Secrets every month shipped right to your door.

As of now, you currently have a past due balance of $139.87 due to your card being declined. It is urgent that you remit payment immediately or give us a call at 1-888-264-3306 so that we can resolve the situation. We are available Monday thru Friday 9am to 7pm Eastern Time. If we are unable to get in touch with you within 10 business days from the date of this letter, we will be forced to send this debt to a third party collection agency, which may have a negative effect on your score. We are willing to work with you in resolving this situation as soon as possible.

Please remit payment upon receipt of this letter in the form of a check to the address provided below or you may also contact us at 1-888-264-3306 between the hours of 9am and 7pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday for further information and instructions on how to resolve your account. If you feel this letter is an error, please contact us at the number below for further information.

Home Business Secrets

8th of Apr, 2010

this is a scam, never give them your info, please dont, i feel sorry for what i have done, and i deeply apologize, THIS IS A SCAM, IF THEY CALL TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO CALL A LAWYER OR A COP, AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY!!!

8th of Apr, 2010

this is a scam, tell them you want a to call a cop or a lawyer, and see what they say...

8th of Apr, 2010

this is a scam, tell them you want to call a cop or a lawyer

9th of Apr, 2010

i know it's a scam. you think they cannot jeopardize the credit score?

• Es
      11th of Apr, 2010

I just received this scam, too. I contacted the 866 number -- just a busy signal on the weekend. You would think it would go to voice mail. I never ordered or agreed to anything. The ###s will hear from me tomorrow. I'm unemployed and don't find the particular threat/scarm very funny. I'm still going to contact the better business bureau. My amount is $135.97.

Please keep me posted on your contacting BBB. Thanks

• Jj
      12th of Apr, 2010

I received the same email!!! Thank God for the internet where we can all inform each other...This is definitely a scam, they sent me an email advising i was sent to collections for something I had a trial offer on and cancelled over 15 months ago! I called the original company and they advised they don't send to collections and this is a scam. My email reads the same as above just the business name has changed...wow I work in a fraud dept for a major bank and it's amazing how sneaky these people can be, thank God I didn't give them any info!

Bromalite
    Balance Due: $119.95

April 9th, 2010

RE: Bromalite | $119.95 Past-Due | Collections Notice

JJ,

Recently you purchased Bromalite as part of our trial offer. The 14 day trial period that you signed up for has elapsed since the date of your order. Because your account was active, we've attempted to charge your credit card for the balance owed on the product you received. However, your Mastercard card ending in 1018 has been declined.

When you placed your order for the trial offer, you agreed to the terms and conditions. As stated in our terms and conditions, you have 14 days from the date of your order to try Bromalite and come to a decision on whether or not you wish to continue using the product. If you were not satisfied and did not wish to be charged the bottle and become enrolled into our monthly auto-ship program, you were to contact Bromalite customer service to cancel your account and return the unused portion of any physical product within 30 days. This would have stopped all future charges and shipments of the product. If you were satisfied and wished to continue using the product you were to do nothing and you would then receive a fresh supply of Bromalite every month shipped right to your door.

As of now, you currently have a past due balance of $119.95 due to your card being declined. It is urgent that you remit payment immediately or give us a call at 1-888-264-3306 so that we can resolve the situation. We are available Monday thru Friday 9am to 7pm Eastern Time. If we are unable to get in touch with you within 10 business days from the date of this letter, we will be forced to send this debt to a third party collection agency, which may have a negative effect on your score. We are willing to work with you in resolving this situation as soon as possible.

Bromalite

• Su
      12th of Apr, 2010

Got the same letter for the amount of $182.64-I called the number and informed Michael that I never had a cc with the last 4 in the letter and never even heard of this stuff, much less ordered it. Told him the letter looks shady and told him it looks like a scam. He said I should call VISA to dispute...mmmmm? DON'T GIVE ANY INFO TO THESE PEOPLE!!

13th of Apr, 2010

Thanks to everyone for sharing their info!!! It's extremely helpful!
    I can't believe these a-holes from NWR are participating here too!!!

• Co
      13th of Apr, 2010

yes ...i did get the same letter from them...same amount as Superfly99...$182.64...
    again ...yes...the letter looks shady indeed...so i have search the net ...i am here ...they said I have an active account with them but the website can not find my account...no account # on the collection letter, no date of purchase, no monthly letter, no e-mails of informing the account existence and no product was delivered over 18 month...which it sure is not RECENTLY YOU HAVE PURCHASED...No I don't even remember when it was ...

i already filed a complaint with BBB. and I should call the detective listed above by
    Detective Michael Lawson of the Wilmington Police Department at 302 576-3646

13th of Apr, 2010

they are scammers, everyone contact det. mike lawson, if we want these ###s out of business, and to stop harrassing us, we must get help from authorties.

13th of Apr, 2010

Your credit will never get affected, however they will continue to harrass you, so they can steal your info, steal your money, and turn it around, and probably sign you up for more things, so you can supposedly owe more money.

• Ca
      13th of Apr, 2010

After getting the same letter, I did some research.

The address supplied by these crooks is to a UPS Store. PMB#315

It's nice to know that UPS is helping facilitate shady and criminal business practices.

Here's the stores email if you want to give them a piece of your mind like i did. If enough people complain maybe they'll have to find a new way to get mail.

[protected]@theupsstore.com

• Ro
      14th of Apr, 2010

Same story as everyone else! Got this email yesterday stating that I owed some money I'd like to know how these people got my address. I Will NOT call them at all, I'm going to contact the BBB and FBI internet fraud peoples. I have NEVER signed up for anything like this online and DO NOT have a card ending in 1810!!! In fact I only just Googled their phone number and found this website! It is a SHAME that in these hard times when people are having to just "Make Due" with what they've got that people are preying upon others to make a profit instead of GETTING A REAL FREAKING J-O-B like every other person!!!...Karma is A BIZNITCH that's all I'm saying. Karma will get them!! And The fact that these NWR people are on here when they are the ones responsible!!! RIDICULOUS!!!

Tue, April 13, 2010 6:17:55 PM
    Dawn L - Your Overdue Balance

Balance Due: $138.95

April 13th, 2010

RE: EZ-Online Profit System | $138.95 Past-Due | Collections Notice

Dawn L,

Recently you purchased EZ-Online Profit System as part of our trial offer. The 14 day trial period that you signed up for has elapsed since the date of your order. Because your account was active, we've attempted to charge your credit card for the balance owed on the product you received. However, your Credit card ending in 1810 has been declined.

When you placed your order for the trial offer, you agreed to the terms and conditions. As stated in our terms and conditions, you have 14 days from the date of your order to try EZ-Online Profit System and come to a decision on whether or not you wish to continue using the product. If you were not satisfied and did not wish to be charged the bottle and become enrolled into our monthly auto-ship program, you were to contact EZ-Online Profit System customer service to cancel your account and return the unused portion of any physical product within 30 days. This would have stopped all future charges and shipments of the product. If you were satisfied and wished to continue using the product you were to do nothing and you would then receive a fresh supply of EZ-Online Profit System every month shipped right to your door.

As of now, you currently have a past due balance of $138.95 due to your card being declined. It is urgent that you remit payment immediately or give us a call at 1-888-264-3306 so that we can resolve the situation. We are available Monday thru Friday 9am to 7pm Eastern Time. If we are unable to get in touch with you within 10 business days from the date of this letter, we will be forced to send this debt to a third party collection agency, which may have a negative effect on your score. We are willing to work with you in resolving this situation as soon as possible.

• La
      14th of Apr, 2010

My solution to this problem is dont have anything to do with any companies of www other than your family. (And watch out for them!!!)

• Tt
      14th of Apr, 2010

Thank you for posting this information. I got the same letter in the mail stating I did a 14 day trial on Real Internet Profits of course I did not. They stated I owe the $124.90 I think not!! I am going to put a complaint with the BBB and send a letter certified to this Natural Wellness Resources to disagree with this charge and see if I can get a signature on this return certified postage card and forward a copy to the Wilmington PD.

Lets put these suckers away. Stay Strong TT

15th of Apr, 2010

Just saw this in my e-mail. I never signed up for anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balance Due: $138.95

April 14th, 2010

RE: EZ-Online Profit System | $138.95 Past-Due | Collections Notice

Carolyn Cornell,

Recently you purchased EZ-Online Profit System as part of our trial offer. The 14 day trial period that you signed up for has elapsed since the date of your order. Because your account was active, we've attempted to charge your credit card for the balance owed on the product you received. However, your Credit card ending in 6200 has been declined.

• Nw
      15th of Apr, 2010

Hello,

Customer satisfaction is very important to NWR and we do our best to satisfy all customers in any way possible.

We strive to resolve all complaints and customer issues in a timely matter, and we would like to help you resolve yours. Please contact us at 866-398-2183, toll-free, and one of our experienced agents can assist you.

If you feel that you were contacted in error by NWR, and any debt is invalid, please notify us immediately, and we will help you resolve the issue.

Natural Wellness Resources
    866-398-2183
    9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday EST.

• Be
      16th of Apr, 2010

I rec'd a letter in the mail yesterday similair to those above it did list a credit card number ending in one I did own when I called the number I advised them I called immediately and cancelled the order for Acai berry (which i never even rec'd the complete order i paid the shipping and handling on) I never rec'd anything more so i figured it was all done until this! I mean hello if it wasn't cancelled it would mean that I would still be receiving the product!! So the gentlemen on the phone told me that they send the complaint back to the ACAI and i could google search a number to try and get someone there. I commented about how they say it can be reported being I NEVER SUPPLIED a ss# and they said that they cant report it. I will be keeping a close eye out on this but if there is a NUMBER where we can report these people too please let me know.

• Jb
      16th of Apr, 2010

These people are threating me also!
    Same MO as all the others listed here.
    Tryed to contact them and they keep hanging up on me.
    Said there going to send to a third party collections agency.
    Told me my credit card was declined. The card was canceled by my
    bank over a year ago for other such nonsense!!
    I'm going to report the to the BBB and file a report with the Wilmington
    DE police department right away!!

16th of Apr, 2010

these people are young, im assuming their teenagers, you can hear it in their voice. I get this one rude young girl constantly hanging up on me, when i ask to speak to the supervisor, she says he not there. what kind of job is the supervisor not or never present?????????????

• Fr
      18th of Apr, 2010

omg people i got the same letter and so did another person i knew.. I asked to speak to the supervisor and told him i was going to call th BBB he said miss taylor you will not have to do that because we have just closed your account. I aksed him for his name he said JOE COSTON... When my friend who got the same letter called and asked for the supervisor he gave the same name but diffrent last name... PLEASE DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUS THERE ARE A BUNCH OF FRUADS... CALLL Detective Michael Lawson of the Wilmington Police Department at 302 576-3646

• En
      21st of Apr, 2010

My mother recieved the same letter a few weeks backa and got scared that it was going to go on her credit report and she was ready to give them money. Thank god she didn't and just asked for his name and # so she could call him back. He said she had to call back by the end of the day or he had no choice but turn it over to a third party collection agency. She got a hold of me and right away i knew it was a scam and I called them with her on 3-way. I told the guy that answered the order was cancelled a long time ago and that i still had the conf.#. he said i would i have to take that up with smilebrite that he was just a 3rd party collection. (Funny cause 10 mins ago my mom was told it would go to a 3rd party.) So I asked for their # and he didn't have it, well that's all i need to hear, I got very loud and ask how the hell is collection money for a company and he didn't even have their #. I told him by law he had 7 days to send me a legal validation on debt. And let me just tell u how quick he was to get off the phone. He said will do and hung up on me. Now yesterday I myself got the same letter in the mail. Which i will just put right in trash. My mom was still neverous but over the last 2 months i have done alot of homework on them damn scams claiming to be a collection department of some sort. Debt Validation: The ultimate weapon against the collection agencies. Below is a link about debt validation cause 9 out of 10 times them can't prove u owe the debt. Scam or not scam use this and u will probally never hear from them again.

29th of Apr, 2010

this is a scam mr scam himself name is joe cocke call the cops on this rude boi lmao

3rd of May, 2010

I AM A GOD DAMN MOTHER OF THREE KIDS I THOUGHT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR WAS 100% FREE BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY COMPANIES GIVING OUT FREE PRODUCTS AS THERE BUSINESS.. OF COURSE I DIDN'T READ THE TERMS/CONDITIONS I HAVE TO TAKE MY KIDS TO SOCCER PRACTICE!!! THEN 9 MONTHS LATER I RECEIVED A LETTER SAYING THAT I OWE $129.95 FOR A FREE PRODUCT

4th of May, 2010

Here we go again: another e-mail from these ###!

FINAL COLLECTIONS NOTICE

Balance Due: $139.95

May 4th, 2010

RE: Purely White | $139.95 Past-Due | Final Collections Notice

Diana Z,

Recently you purchased Purely White as part of our trial offer. The 14 day trial
    period that you signed up for has elapsed since the date of your order. Because
    your account was active, we've attempted to charge your credit card for the
    balance owed on the product you received. However, your Visa card ending in 6447
    has been declined.

When you placed your order for the trial offer, you agreed to the terms and
    conditions. As stated in our terms and conditions, you have 14 days from the
    date of your order to try Purely White and come to a decision on whether or not
    you wish to continue using the product. If you were not satisfied and did not
    wish to be charged the bottle and become enrolled into our monthly auto-ship
    program, you were to contact Purely White customer service to cancel your
    account and return the unused portion of any physical product within 30 days.
    This would have stopped all future charges and shipments of the product. If you
    were satisfied and wished to continue using the product you were to do nothing
    and you would then receive a fresh supply of Purely White every month shipped
    right to your door.

As of now, you currently have a past due balance of $139.95 due to your card
    being declined. It is urgent that you make payment via www.nwrpayments.com or
    give us a call at 1-888-264-3306 so that we can resolve the situation. We are
    touch with you within 10 business days from the date of this letter, we will be
    forced to send this debt to a third party collection agency, which may have a
    situation as soon as possible.

Please remit payment upon receipt of this email by going to www.nwrpayments.com
    or in the form of a check to the address provided below or you may also contact
    us at 1-888-264-3306 between the hours of 9am and 7pm Eastern Time, Monday
    through Friday for further information and instructions on how to resolve your
    account. If you feel this letter is an error, please contact us at the number
    below for further information.

Purely White

4th of May, 2010

CUSTOMERS BEWARE: IF YOU RECIEVE A CALL FROM NATURAL WELLNESS RESOURCES OR NWR FINANCIAL OR LIBERTY REWARDS DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION HANG UP THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER. CAN YOU SPELL ###!!! TELL THEM THAT YOUR CALLING THE COPS AND GETTING A LAWYER THATS THE ONLY WAY TO LET THEM KNOW YOU KNOW WHO AND WHAT THEY REPRESENT. THE MANGER BEHIND ALL OF THIS IS A YOUNG BOY... BY THE NAME OF JOE COCKE WHO WENT TO Paul M. (Hodgson Vocational Technical High School ) WHERE HE TOOK UP PLUMING IN 2008 HE THEN GRADUATED AND HE AND ANOTHR PERSON CAME TOGETHER AND MADE UP OF WHAT THEY THOUGHT AT THE TIME A GOOD WAY ON HOW TO SCAM AND TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE. PLEASE WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION. THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE NO THAT THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE ACOUPLE OF US WROKING WITH OUTSIDE PEOPLE ON HOW WE CAN PUT A END TO THIS...

6th of May, 2010

Natural Wellness Resources has a new thing that they are doing called sales. Where the computer calls people and they agent will then tell the person that they are a 2010 perferred customer for have there account in good standings. The agent will say there are calling from liberty rewards which is a big lie they are still calling from Natural Wellness Resources. Please what ever you do don't say yes or oaky to anything they will charge your credit card in which they call if you do say yes or oka a sale on ther part. There are some good people that work here who will just close out your account and all of your information and others will not. We are working real hard on trying to put these guys behing bars for along time if you sent any money to them or said yes or okay or got several calls from them please call detective Michael Lawson 302-576-3646. Below is an example of one of the sales scripts..

Sales Script
    OPENING

Hi, may I please speak with Joe Coke ?

Hi Mr Cocke, This is Shawn Thompson calling regarding your current Mastercard account, ending in 7647, how are you today? GREAT! Just want to let you know this is NOT sales call, and nothing wrong with your account, or anything to be alarmed about. I’m Just calling because I’m in charge of rewarding you today with a gift for being a 2010 preferred cardholder with us, most likely due to having an account in good standing. In 2 to 4 days we are sending you a package. Inside is $100 in FREE GAS CARDS! My job is just to make sure I get everything to the right address. The reward is currently scheduled to be sent to 110 W, 9th Street Wilmington DE, 19801, is this is still your current address right!?! (get affirmative) Fantastic! Included in the package along with the $100 in FREE GAS CARDS, will be THREE brochures outlining new services we have available to our cardholders, as of April 2010. These are simply brochures, for you to take a look at IF YOU WISH, or if they interest you. If not, that is OK, you can just throw them away or do whatever you’d like, and you may still keep and use the $100 in FREE GAS CARDS. OK?

Great, we’re almost done. Now that we have the correct address, I need to do two more things quickly with you, and then I can let you go and we’ll get your GAS CARDS shipped out to you today.

In just a moment, I am going to switch to a recorded line, to re-confirm your information with you so that we can ship out the reward. Also, those three brochures I mentioned earlier, I am going to read each of the 3 advertisements to you while on the recorded line. Part of my job is to read the advertisements to you, in order to ship out the GAS VOUCHERS, so I am required to do it. That is the ONE SMALL catch, to get the $100 in FREE GAS CARDS, you just gotta listen, however I’ll be quick. I am going to read the 3 advertisements in just a second, and you will hear some membership fees, so I do not want you to be alarmed, they DO NOT apply to you today. They only apply IF you DECIDE to purchase something out of the package and become a member, however you DO NOT have to. Also, After each advertisement, please just say “OK” when I ask, to ensure that you are still listening, and hold all questions, if any, until the VERY end of the call, because if there are any interruptions I’ll have to start ALL over again!

I’m going to start now Mr (s) Cocke, OK;

START RECORDING

**EVERYTHING BELOW THIS, MUST BE READ WORD FOR WORD EXACTLY. YOU MAY READ IT QUICKLY, SO IT DOESN'T SEEM SO LONG**

For quality assurance purposes this call is being recorded April 28th, 2010, my name is Shawn Thompson REP#234, I’m speaking with Joe Cocke, I have your telephone number as 302-650-3601 I have your address as 901 W 9th Street Wilmington Delaware 19081, , and of course you are the authorized signer for the Mastercard card ending in 7647. If all this is correct Mr(s). Cocke please say “correct”.

Ok to ensure that you are over the age of 18, please state your year of birth, and just the year.

Ok, and I am going to start, I won’t keep you on the phone to much longer Mr(s) Cocke
    SCRIPT:

As a special thank you, we would like to send you a free prescription savings card along with two risk-free trials of MEDILINQ's Discount Medical and Dental Programs.

MEDILINQ Medical makes health care affordable for those WITHOUT health insurance and helps save on out-of-pocket expenses for those WITH insurance. MEDILINQ has negotiated discounted rates with over 500, 000 providers to give members-only savings of 20-40% on medical visits and 40-60% on lab services. Plus your MEDILINQ membership provides you with unlimited access to doctors by phone or email for FREE advice on common conditions.

MEDILINQ Dental provides discounted rates at over 91, 000 dental offices with savings of 20-40% on general dental care. PLUS, your membership includes TWO FREE teeth cleanings, after reimbursement, of up to $80 each per year with the first available after month 4 of your membership.

MEDILINQ's programs are NOT insurance, and there are NO ANNUAL LIMITS on the services, no medical exams required and you won’t be turned down for pre-existing conditions. The programs are yours to use for a full 14 days for just $2.95 billed to the card you provided today. You can cancel either program anytime during the trial by calling 1-800-584-1030 and there is no further obligation. To continue at the trial’s end simply do nothing. The benefits will be automatically extended at only $29.95 per month for medical and $28.95 per month for dental, billed to the Mastercard, ending in (last four 7647 you provide today. Remember, these memberships cover your entire family for the same low price, and the prescription savings card is yours to keep just for trying the programs. So with your permission I’ll forward your information to Medilinq to activate your memberships and send your prescription savings card along with your risk-free trial memberships under the terms I just described, okay? (Must get a clear yes or okay)

Great! Your membership materials will be sent to you within the next 5-7 days. By providing an email address, we’ll be able to email your confirmation and membership information within the next 24 hours. Of course, your email will never be shared or sold. Is your email address still [protected]@Yahoo.com

SECOND SCRIPT:

Now for the second one Mr(s) Cocke

As an added bonus today, we have granted you access to Debt 2 Wealth Club, which is our new service designed to help our cardholders manage their finances, credit, eliminate debt, and most importantly build wealth. You will have access to multiple specialized tools and payment calculators within your account that you are able to use, as well as a 100% FREE cash flow analysis and even your own bonus iNetPay specialist. If you choose do to so, you can chat at anytime with your dedicated specialist for tips on how to put 10% of your spending right back into your pocket!

We are activating your account today, so that your full access to all of the tools on the website are available for you to take advantage of if you wish for the full 14 days. You will also receive your FREE personal Cash Flow Analysis, which is valued at almost $200 for regular members. If you decide to give the services a try, and you find that you do not like them – please give us a call at 866-235-9751 within 7 days to cancel your access and you will have no obligation to buy. On the other hand IF you love the products and wish to become a full time member, you will be charged the discounted rate of only $40 at the end of the trial period, and every 30 days thereafter – however like I said you have no obligation to purchase or even use the products, it is completely up to you. Ok?

THIRD SCRIPT:

Lastly, the third and final one Mr(s) Cocke
    Now, as a special promotion we’ve partnered with FREESHIPPING.com to offer you a Free Shipping rebate for today’s shipping charge up to $10, plus a 30 day free trial to FREESHIPPING.com.

With FREESHIPPING.COM, if you ever pay a shipping charge, you can get cash back, up to $500 each year, in free shipping rebates for purchases from over 1000 top retailers like Amazon.com, Overstock.com, and Wal-Mart and be eligible for many other members’ only rebates.

If for any reason you are not satisfied during the trial period, just call the toll-free number in your welcome packet with in the first 30 days, and you won’t be charged. Now, if you decide not to cancel, after the 30 Day Trial period we’ll automatically extend your membership for just $11.97 charged as CMG*FREESHIPPING to the same credit card you’re using today, then every 30 Days thereafter.

So, I’ll send out the free 30 day trial to FREESHIPPING.com along with simple instructions on how to claim your rebate for today’s purchase, ok?

Great, your welcome packet will arrive within two weeks, but you can access your benefits within the next 3 business days and start saving right away by calling 1-866-416-8958. Now to confirm your order under the terms I just described and provide your electronic signature, I'll need to verify and record the last four digits of the card used today. You can call 1-866-416-8958 at any time to cancel or request a copy of this electronic authorization, either by printed transcript or tape.

Please enter the last 4 digits of your card on the touch tone keypad of your phone now for security reasons. So all your doing Mr(s) Cocke is entering "7647", into the keypad of your phone.

And, to make sure It's correct, could you please repeat the last four digits back to me?

Perfect, well I thank you for your time sir/maam, and we will ship your rewards and bonus information packets out to you immediately. Have a great day!

Sale - ALL PROGRAMS [3]
    BUSY - CALL BACK LATER
    CUSTOMER HUNG UP

This is hysterical!

6th of May, 2010

Im glad someone is putting the truth out there, thanks sales script!

6th of May, 2010

The truth is not going to help! We need to write a letter to the police dept.

• Sh
      7th of May, 2010

They go by the name of Essential Health Brands or natural wellness resources or liberty rewards. The Mangers names are JOE COCKE AND SHAWN THOMPSON... PLEASE CALL DETECTIVE MICHAEL LAWSON 302-576-3646

7th of May, 2010

Thats such ashame, what joe cocke and shawn thompson are doing, that aint right. Please stop scamming people, we have a family, and bills to pay. Please stop stealing from us. If you do not stop, I pray that GOD will not have mercy on your souls because God's children do not steal from each and other. It's in the 10 commandments, THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!