Natural Weight Loss Solutions (NWLS) Navixar.com / Product does not even help to loss weight and they don't respond to calls or email sent

1 Bloomington, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 309-828-9250

Product does not even help to loss weight and they don't respond to calls or email sent. I ordered 3 months of the product for $99.95 about Feb. 9 2010 and received order 2/18. I tried the product for about 3 weeks and I did not lose any weight. They claim large weight loss without even changing your eating habits. I think I might have even gained a little until recently, when I altered finally altered my munching in the evening hours, that is, cutting down drastically. Now I have lost a little but do to that, not this so-called scientifically advanced product scam. It is definitely a scam as they will not respond to my 800 number calls. It is supposed to be customer service but it takes a message no matter what time I called. I emailed them too, trying to find out where to send the product back, Florida (so-called Customer Service or Canada???) This is the 3rd day now since trying to find out. It looks like a total rip-off from the get-go, fly by night company. They need to be stopped and people need to be warned. With their website, 800 number, guarantee, etc., they seem like an honest company but they obviously are just scamming criminals. What should be done?

Comments

• Ve
      13th of Apr, 2010

Order was not received..wont respond to e-mails..how do I go about getting my money back

15th of Apr, 2010

If you paid navixar company by credit card, contact the card bank/company and filed a dispute. That always gets results, the bank/credit card company will usually issue a refund and then they do their investigating.But first, questions to be answered on your side, did you contact the company, how ando when, what results, how paid.Proof of order confirmation etc.Have all your answers ready, anything that is related to your purchase.I myself was going to order, but with past ripoffs with other products, I've learned to checkout for negative feedback on the web, also I've been told by my bank not to order products that don't have a good rep. There is also the webcomplaint site to file; internet crime complaint center for fraudulent companies. I filed and received most of the money I paid, which is controlled by the FDA. Because a large number of people also lost money, the frozen assests were distributed by the amount of people and the leftover money from the freeze.Good luck and thanks for the post.