natural sources / unauthorized credit card charges
I also fell into the trap of ordering teeth whitening products and found several charges to my credit card from (Naturals, Natural Sources, Ultrafres, Ultrafreshwell 8) These are some of the names this outfit hides behind. I discovered about 22 other listings for these people.
My credit card was invoiced a total of $322.45 in unauthorized charges. I contacted the credit card company and disputed these charges. After several letters and 5 months I did finally receive a refund of these charges. (I had paid the invoiced amount to avoid accunulating interest charges).
All of my letters of complaint were sent to the South Beach Bright address with copies to: FBI Internet FraudDivision, Federal Trade Commission - Internet Fraud Division, USPS Postal Inspector - Fraud Investigation Division, and the Florida BBB Complaint Division. I don't know if these agencies intervened on my behalf - but I did get my money back.
More natural sources Complaints & Reviews
- Natural Source Store, LLC - cannot reach customer service to cancel membership 
- Natural Source Store - south beach smile 
- Natural Source Store - teeth whitening 
- Natural Source Store - customer service/products 
- Natural Source Store/Cosmetyn - no return phone calls/ never reach customer service 
- Natural Source International Store - charged twice for sample 
- Natural Source Store - difficult to cancel product 
- natural source store/south beach brite teeth whitening system - trying to get an rma number to return this product 
- Natural Source Store / Dermaplex MD - rip off / scam
- Natural Source Store - scam illegal!!