Natural Source Store / teeth whitening

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I too am having a problem with this company. I asked for the trail & paid the shipping. The product was shipped a week before the 2 week trail peroid was over. I did not even have time to test the product. I looked at myu bank acct and saw a charge of 79 plus bucks pending. I tried calling and the company was closed. I emailed them explaining that I havenot had time to test the product due to shipping. No response. I called and spoke with a rude customer service rep named Kevin Marshall who would not let me talk and explain the situtition. he just kept talking over me. I asked for a supervisor and was told that they go come in until 10AM. I asked for a supervisor name which he gave me Peterson Frank and the name of the owner John Douglas. Now those names sound really fishey. I have called my bank and they can not do anyathing until the charges hit my acct and them I can file a complaint. I am going to call back a supervisor and see what they can do. If I get the run around I will be looking for the owner's information and also calling Florida and hopefully finding a fraud department.
All of this is happening 3/30/09.

DO NOT GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM.

Comments

• Ba
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    Natural Source Store - product cancellation, received another and charged again
    Lyndeboorugh
    New Hampshire
    Phone: 6036549218

I ordered from the natural source store 6.95 and it arrived the same day as I had to cancel, I called - telephone not working, e-mailed...
    Called again following week - telling me to bad - have to pay the 79.99
    I am not happy
    Called again, wrote letter - cancelled forever
    Today got more of the product with another 79.99 charge
    What am to do.

• Fr
      4th of Apr, 2009

I am following up on the saga of the stretch mark cream that I purchased well over a month ago. I did get a prompt responce from awoman named Erica. She told me that the money would be refunded as soon as they recieved the product from me. I unhappily paid the 4.73 (with signed reciept) to ship it. I contacted them again and found that they had not recieved the product yet... Oh and wait they recently moved and have not recieved the product and will be waiting for it. I had already told Erica that I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business Burearu and that I will go as high as I needed to in order to get the 89.95 they charged me for some stupid stretch mark cream. Well I got frustrated and I filed a complaint with the BBB where they are located. I proceeded to send her an email and notify her that they have a new complaint on them and that my situation better be dealt with promptly. If I have to I will call the FTC and report Identity theft because I didn't authorize the deduction of 89.95 from my account. This is really starting to get on my nerves. I got the cream on feb 11, 2009 and they took the money on March 13, 2009. It's now April and I still have no money. I tole erica that I will get my money back.
    Very frustrated in Kansas

• Am
      4th of Apr, 2009

I had ordered the stretch mark cream for the 5.95 or something like that and another company that is in business with them charged my credit card the 27.00 without me knowing and I never used them or talk to them or authorized them to use my information. They have taken the 27.oo out twice already. I cancelled and they dont have a confirmation number to give for the cancellation. I also had to call them back to see if they had a confirmation number because their personnel hung up on me!

• Fe
      6th of Apr, 2009

I also have dealt with this company who is continuing to scam people. It is based in India and from what I can figure, have offices throughout the U.S. They also sell a variety of products from teeth whitening to health pills and creams. So far I have lost my $4.95 for the free trial product plus shipping to return the product with delivery confirmation. Cancel your credit/debit card immediately as they will continue to try to get your money through unauthorized billing. Send them an e-mail to cancel your order or any further orders and make a copy of your e-mail and their response. This company will make promises that will never be kept. They have no scrupples and do not expect them to act like most companies you deal with. They are crooks bilking lots of people from their hard earned money. THIS IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS IF YOU ALLOW THEM TO DO IT!!! I have seen a number of postings that have reported them to the authorities and the BBB but they continue to operate under different company names and sites. They are also advertising for people over Career Builder. So it looks like they are still opening different offices. I wonder since they are located in India if it makes it harder to close them down.

• Fs
      6th of Apr, 2009

I tried the SBS Smile and I loved it. For financial reasons, I had to cancel my order but i was never charged and ddin't have any trouble canceling my order, but would definitely recommend the product.

• Fs
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the stretch mark cream and received it pretty quickly. Then, when I used it, I was really pleased with the results. I called to cancel my order just for financial reasons, but I would definitely recommend the product. On top of that, I really didn't have any problems with canceling my order.

• Di
      6th of Apr, 2009
    Natural Source Store - Can't talk to anyone about charges for things not ordered
    natural source store
    Hilton
    New York
    Phone: 595 392 9793

I bought their teeth whitening materials for a modest amount. Then I found a charge against my checking account for $ 79.95, for what I know not !

• Mr
      7th of Apr, 2009

The woman who commented above "fsgsydney" is obviously working for Natural Source Store - She comments positively on all the NSS products -

Natural Source Store is a deceptive scam - Period.
    Same for Advanced Wellness Research

I advise everyone reading this to register a complaint with the BBB in Florida - State the nature of the complaint to be deceptive advertising. Lets face it - None of us would have registered for this free trial if we knew that we would be charged a recurring $79 fee

7th of Apr, 2009

I too have been scammed by this company. This rude ignorant woman named Jodi just called me and told me they will not refund my money. I did not agree to receive more product. I agreed to take a trial and when I received notice that they would send me more product I told them not to, but they still did. I have repeatedly told them not to send me anything and they did. I received a message with an RMA to return the product and did so yesterday. Today Jodi called me and said that I will not receive a refund. I told her that I have already received clearance to do so and she was rude and disprespectful. She then slammed the phone down when I asked for the owner. She would not give me any names etc of supervisors. 5 minutes later she had some other ignorant woman call, named Tina. She said that I would receive a refund, when I asked for the owners name she would not give it to me and slammed the phone down.

I want my refund and would like information to report them to the BBB.

• Mo
      9th of Apr, 2009

I read the following complaint and it fits my situation to a tee... I though did reach the company and they said I did not call in the two week period and they could not reverse the charge. I refused to accept a second shipment and sent it back. They did state that they would credit that charge back, but not the initial $79.99. They ship the product after the trial is up and then charge you a fortune for a lousy product. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND DON'T LET THEM SUCK YOU INTO THE "FREE" PRODUCT...

All of this is happening 3/30/09.

• Cs
      10th of Apr, 2009

Why would you agree to their terms and conditions without reading them first? I read them. The terms stated you would be charged.

• Em
      12th of Apr, 2009

please report them to the fraud dept in Flordia. I already did

• Em
      12th of Apr, 2009

Please see BBB website and complain. Let work together to get these people out of business

15th of Apr, 2009

I contacted the Florida number provided by TOmer Sela, VP prior to finding the complaints board. They are liars and thiefs and will not give you a refund.

What you must do is contact your bank card provider immediately. Cancel the card and re-issue a new one. File a dispute with every unathorized charges placed on your account through the bank or your credit card provider. Also file a scam charge through your bank. Notice that there are several charges on your card. I had one from Natural Source for $79.99, another from teeth whitening $70.69 and they tried to post another charge two days ago for $50+, but the bank refused it (I never received any product). The banks are on to them and you will get your money back through filing a dispute. Don't waste your time and frustration dealing with these ###, they are only trying to frustrate you, so you'll give up and they can keep the money they stole from your credit/bank card.

• La
      15th of Apr, 2009
    Natural Source Store - Cosmetyn
    The Natural Source Store
    Georgia
    Phone: 678-255-7513

I ordered the free trial and long story short I cancelled and asked if they would charge me anything else and the told me "no" but the next day my credit card was charged 89.95 "TWICE" and I called to tell them and they said I had exceeded my trail period and they would not help me "at all" and Im just wondering why are the still getting away with these crimes!!!

• He
      16th of Apr, 2009

I completely agree Natural Source Store is not the right place to buy anythign. Call your credit card company tell them they are fradualant charges against your knowledge. Also cancel your credit card otherwise they will charge in future. This is not even a product that works so don't buy anything.

• Ga
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    Natural Source Store - unauthorized charges & will not answer phone
    Self
    Mississippi

I am being charged for teeth whitening supplies not received and not ordered. I had ordered a trial. Now, I am being charged monthly fee of $79.99 and have not received any product other than the initial trial supply. I cannot get them on the phone to cancel. Rings and rings forever, and no one answers!

14th of May, 2009
    Natural Source Store - Misrepresentation
    Natural Source Store

I want them to STOP shipping anything to me. I asked for samples, as I understood it, and ended up enrolled in something that costs me between $90 and $95 a month.

• Da
      15th of May, 2009
    Natural Source Store - want my money back
    rose

I returned my product about 2 weeks ago as order to do. And when I spoke to a live person. She told me, that they will refund my money, but until now there is no sign of that.
    I also tried calling them, but nobody seem to pick up the phone. I just want my money back. This company is a total scam. What a rip off..

16th of May, 2009

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. we post our terms and conditions on our website, call our customers and email the terms and conditions. I am sorry that you chose not to read them. we do recommend that with any company, whether it be ours or anyone else, if you place an order online, to read the terms and conditions and make sure that you fully understand them prior to making a purchase. however, we would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. our executive response department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues. please contact our executive response department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (monday – friday, 9:00am – 5:00 pm) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing natural source store,
    Sincerely,