Natural Source Store/South Beech SMile / fradulant company

1 4051 SW 47th Ave Ste#101-102Davie, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954 237-2690

This company lures you in with a free trial offer. They will send you their product for a "free trial" if you pay only the shipping. I just received my product and tried to cancel by calling their number given. They leave you on hold for hours and never do answer the call. The recording says you may leave a message and they will call you back. But if you press the number as instructed, in the recording, NOTHING HAPPENS! (except the hold music just keeps on playing) I can not get a return authorization number, or cancel anything if they will not answer the phone or emails. After investigating this "to good to be true" free trial, I find it is a scam and I will be billed in the next few days for 79.95 and another time for 39.95. I plan to get in touch with my bank and stop this before I get charged. Hope others are smarter than I was. WHAT A SCAM!!!

Comments

• Oh
      2nd of Apr, 2009

the same thing happened to me with south beach. I had to cancel my credit card and get a new number. The phone number they provide is a HOAX, you will never get through to them to cancel whatever membership you unknowingly signed up for. Best thing to do is immediately cancel your card number and have a new one reissued.

• Fs
      6th of Apr, 2009

I got the SBS Smile and was really happy with the results. I definitely did not want to cancel my order.