Natural Source Store/South Beech SMile / fradulant company

Natural Source Store
4051 SW 47th Ave Ste#101-102
Phone: 954 237-2690
This company lures you in with a free trial offer. They will send you their product for a "free trial" if you pay only the shipping. I just received my product and tried to cancel by calling their number given. They leave you on hold for hours and never do answer the call. The recording says you may leave a message and they will call you back. But if you press the number as instructed, in the recording, NOTHING HAPPENS! (except the hold music just keeps on playing) I can not get a return authorization number, or cancel anything if they will not answer the phone or emails. After investigating this "to good to be true" free trial, I find it is a scam and I will be billed in the next few days for 79.95 and another time for 39.95. I plan to get in touch with my bank and stop this before I get charged. Hope others are smarter than I was. WHAT A SCAM!!!

A  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
the same thing happened to me with south beach. I had to cancel my credit card and get a new number. The phone number they provide is a HOAX, you will never get through to them to cancel whatever membership you unknowingly signed up for. Best thing to do is immediately cancel your card number and have a new one reissued.
N  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I got the SBS Smile and was really happy with the results. I definitely did not want to cancel my order.
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Customer service reps for natural source store need to stop typing replies and answer phones so people can cancel and get refunds.
You have scammed the wrong person and I will not let up until my voice is heard and I am a pretty loud person.
I will voice my issues if needed to anyone that needs it to further help me & them .
I have had a horrible time with these people getting refund, ordered on the 6th of march, received on the 19th of march, was charged 79.99 on the 20th of march. So I had one day to try it ? No answer when trying to cancel. Got through weeks later and I am now on my 6th person who has promised a partial refund that has never been issued.

Also fsgsydney is one of them anyway... check out their posts, they are deffending every scam natural source store has lol
what a joke.
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
The full 79.99 was refunded to my account today. So Jodi did do as she said she would. There is a light at the end !!! :)

I suggest everyone call Jodi and talk with her about refunds
Her info is
her email is jodi@naturalsourcestore.com

Good Luck!!

Steve Wilson

Natural Source International Store Logo Natural Source International Store
315 Madison Ave, 16th Floor (Entrance At 50 E. 42Nd St.)
New York