Natural Source Store / South Beach Smile trial / credit card fraud

United States, Florida Review updated:
Natural Source Store
This was the wildest risk free online experience ever!
I ordered the risk free trial of South Beach Smile teeth whitener, paying the required shipping fee on 3/21/09. Well, I waited for it to more than 2 weeks ( almost 3 weeks ) and finally the product arrived on the 4/09/09. As it turned out, they charged me $84.99 already on the 4/06/09 ( for what ??) even before I could try the product!!! How can this be a trial offer?? This must be a big mistake.
I would very much like to get a full refund. I believe that it is a total violation of the terms and conditions that they quote often, and that the company should take the total responsibility.

N  29th of Apr, 2009 by
We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We have had an overwhelming response to our products and have been back ordered on some products which have caused them to be shipped late. We have taken steps to rectify all of these issues and, as of this writing, all orders are being shipped within 48 hours. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
Tomer Sela, VP
Executive Response Department
Natural Source Store, LLC

Natural Source International Store Logo Natural Source International Store
315 Madison Ave, 16th Floor (Entrance At 50 E. 42Nd St.)
New York