natural source store, south beach smile trial / fraud scam charges

1 Davie, FL, United States Review updated:

Attention Natural Source Store!!!

I am one of the people scammed by this and I will be the loudest complaint you have. I have lots of time and will use it wisely to make your scam known to all others. You will need lots of advil for the headache I am getting ready to cause your company.
I ordered a trial and had the product in my hands only one day before you charged my account 79.99. How does someone have time to try something in one day? Couldn't cancel no answer, could not get a person who spoke clearly to help. Several hang ups. Spent several hours on the phone due to this, needless to say your numbers are not toll free either.
I was offered a partial refund for the 79.99 charges that your company cheated me out of and never received any refund partial or full.
I will get my 79.99 worth out of this I assure you.
I will get louder & louder each day that this 79.99 is not back into my account, do the right thing and make the refunds happen for all of these people you have cheated .
You can refund me now, all my info you need is below:
My order id was - 3711616
customer number- 1827205
name -Steve Wilson

Comments

• Te

Wow!!!
    I had no idea. This type of thing is aweful. This company removed $89.95 from my account on April 27th. Like you Steve I got my FREE TRIAL SAMPLE too late to have a 15 day trial and the the stuff caused an aweful rash. I'm paying almost $90.00 for a horrible skin rash. I called and talked to James Wilson (he hung up on me). Then talked to Joseph, then Richard Scott. They just refuse to give me a full refund. I explained to them that I had no idea that when I payed $6.95 for shipping and handeling for this Cosmetyn skin rash cream that I would be automatically enrolled in the VIP program. I did not ask to be enrolled into anything. What these people are doing is aweful. It's all over the internet. Wished I would have checked this Natural Source Store company out first before trying this product. I still want my money back. I can't afford to have money just taken from me especially during these hard times. I am so happy you got your money back Steve. I hope I can get all of mine back.

Terry Morris

Re:Jodi [jodi@naturalsourcestore.com]
    To: Morris, Terry
    Cc:
    Attachments:

I have tried to contact you but your phone rings and then is busy. I have checked on your account and see that you had the product since 4/9 per the Post Office. Per the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you signed up for your risk free trial, you had 21 days to call to cancel or you would be charged for the product. Please call me at 954-237-2691 x307 to discuss this situation further.

From Terry

From: Morris, Terry Sent: Wed 4/29/2009 2:39 PM
    To: Jodi
    Cc:
    Subject: RE:
    Attachments:

Jodi,
    Which # did you dial? There is no one at my house so it can't be busy and I have never heard of my cell phone service having a busy signal (verizon wireless). Maybe you just do not want to make that long distance call. I did several times. I have already waisted too much money calling, waiting and talking for extended periods of time to reps. and supervisors at your company so I will not be making another long distance phone call. Most companies have a 1-800 # for communication with their customers. I have no idea when the product got to the post office. All I know is that it arrived on my doorstep on Monday afternoon the 13th of April. I began to use it on April 14th. 15 days from then would be Tuesday the 28th. The money, $89.95 was withdrawn form my account on Monday the 27th. That would be 14 days after I began using the product the day after it arrived. This is ridiculous. I can not afford to have money taken from me. I am a single parent and I work way too hard trying to support my daughter, pay my bills and keep food on the table. Your company took my bill/food money and I need it back.

Terry

11th of May, 2009

I just got my product 2 days ago and I have an aweful rash for 2 days now and will not go away. I call to cancel it today but I'm still very concerned about this rash, took pictures of it and will be seeing a doctor. Why don't they tell you it has a side effect? Is anyone filing a lawsuit against these people?