natural source store/south beach smile / billing my credit card without my knowing

1 Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-237-2690

I order the free tooth whitener trail order for a single payment of $6.95 for shipping and handling. I received this product and a receipt for $6.95 billed to my credit card on 3/15/09.

I receive another order today and they billed my credit card without my permission for $79.99 (3/30/09).

I have faxed a copy to the consumer division of the Florida Atty. General's Office with their complaint form. I also sent them a note on their bill where they billed my credit card without my permission on 3/30/09. I stated I did not order a second order and anything they sent to me here in Midvale, Utah would be reject/returned.

Comments

• Lc
      17th of Apr, 2009
    natural source store/south beach smile - charged my bank an unauthorized charge of $79.99 causing me to get $346 in overdrafts
    natural source store LLC
    Durham
    North Carolina
    naturalsourcestore.com

on 3/5/09 i requested a "free trial " of the south beach whitening product. I was to try it for 14 days and was to pay only $6.95 for shipping and handling. I only authorized for a one time charge of $6.95 and the product was to be free. I received the product on or about 3/20/09 and my bank account was billed the $79.99 on 3/24/09. I called the company to complain that I only received the trial a few days ago and that I was still in the trial period. I was told that the 14 day trial started when the company mailed me the product. I told the rep. how can their ad say you get to try product for 14 days if 14 daysbegan before you receive the product. I asked to have the $79.99 to be refunded back to me and cancel any other products they may attempt to send me. I was told I couldn't get my money back and I told the rep.that the ad is very misleading and they had no authorization to bill my account for more than the $6.95
    S & H charge. I called on 4/3/09 and again on 4/17/09 and asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told no supervisor was available to speak to me. I just want my $79.99 back and will never use or recommend this company to no one. I'm also in the process of having my bank to file a fraud report for unauthorize billing to my account and have spoken with a lawer to obtain all of the overdraft charges this unauthorized charge has cost me, totalling $346.00 for the overdraft only.

23rd of Apr, 2009

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. As of the time of this posting, we have refunded your money as per our discussion. We have had an overwhelming response to our products and have been back ordered on some products which have caused them to be shipped late. We have taken steps to rectify all of these issues and, as of this writing, all orders are being shipped within 48 hours. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,