natural source store/south beach smile / billing my credit card without my knowing
I order the free tooth whitener trail order for a single payment of $6.95 for shipping and handling. I received this product and a receipt for $6.95 billed to my credit card on 3/15/09.
I receive another order today and they billed my credit card without my permission for $79.99 (3/30/09).
I have faxed a copy to the consumer division of the Florida Atty. General's Office with their complaint form. I also sent them a note on their bill where they billed my credit card without my permission on 3/30/09. I stated I did not order a second order and anything they sent to me here in Midvale, Utah would be reject/returned.
More natural source store/south beach smile Complaints & Reviews
- Natural Source Store, LLC - cannot reach customer service to cancel membership 
- Natural Source Store - south beach smile 
- Natural Source Store - teeth whitening 
- Natural Source Store - customer service/products 
- Natural Source Store/Cosmetyn - no return phone calls/ never reach customer service 
- Natural Source International Store - charged twice for sample 
- natural sources - unauthorized credit card charges
- Natural Source Store/Sparkle - refund
- Natural Source Store Florida - totally false advertising
- natural source - cosmetin