Natural Source Store LLC--Smile Deluxe / ripoff!!!
I was pulled into an advertisement which had a young lady saying she used two different teeth bleaching kits (for the cost of S/H) and it showed a picture of her remarkably white teeth. I got taken. I ordered the free sample and a few weeks later 3 full kits were sent to me @ $75.94 each! I tried to call right away. I was on my cell. 25 minutes later I hung up after leaving a message to call me back. Same routine for a week and a half. No one ever called me back. Today, I finally got through and was talking to someone in India. He said he did not have the authorization to refund all 3 sets, just two. The first one I had to pay for because I had now missed my 15 day free trial period. I kept telling him I DID try to call to cancel, but could never get through. All he said was "I understand ma'am, but you did not call to cancel within the 15 day trial period." I asked for a supervisor. Same story. So now I am out $75.94 for this product. How many people are getting taken by this scam? By the length of time I was on hold all those days I would bet an awful lot. I am not done with them. I am going to track their business to their address in Florida (6565 Taft St #204, Hollywood FL 33024) and get my money back. If not, I will report them to the BBB. SCAM!!!
More Natural Source Store LLC--Smile Deluxe Complaints & Reviews
- Natural Source Store, LLC - cannot reach customer service to cancel membership 
- Natural Source Store - south beach smile 
- Natural Source Store - teeth whitening 
- Natural Source Store - customer service/products 
- Natural Source Store/Cosmetyn - no return phone calls/ never reach customer service 
- Natural Source International Store - charged twice for sample 
- natural sources - unauthorized credit card charges
- Natural Source Store/Sparkle - refund
- Natural Source Store Florida - totally false advertising
- natural source - cosmetin