Natural Source Store, LLC./Cosmetyn / Illegally Charging Account

Natural Source Store, LLC.
I called this company multiple times before my trial was up. Not only was I unsatisfied with the product, which was nothing more than your normal average moisturizer, but I also had read the complaints about the company. Everytime I called, I was on hold for at least 15 minutes. When a representative FINALLY answered, they spoke little to no English and did not understand what I was telling them. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they conveniently said they were the supervisor THEN said that the supervisor was not available. They asked for an "account number" which was never given to me, an email was NEVER sent. I called multiple times a day, every day, same story. Then on April 7, they charged me 89.95!! I was so furious that I filed a complaint with the BBB. Then on April 16th, one day after my Birthday, they charged me 96.90! I called my bank and disputed the charges, and they issued me a new card. That debit of 96.90 caused my account to be overdrawn causing a insufficient funds fee of $50!!! I have a great record with my bank and had to argue with them to see if they could in anyway reverse it! So now I'm disputing Natural Source Store as well as filing complaints with the BBB. My family and I have suffered greatly because of this! I am so disgusted and have informed all my friends and family who were interested in this company to not do ANY business.

N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
Tomer Sela, VP
Executive Response Department
Natural Source Store, LLC

Natural Source International Store Logo Natural Source International Store
315 Madison Ave, 16th Floor (Entrance At 50 E. 42Nd St.)
New York