Natural Source Store / Customer Service/products

Natural Source Store
6565 Taft St, Ste 204
Phone: 954-237-2690
I had tried the Cosmetyn creme and did not like it. I recieved a bottle 4 weeks later with a bill of 89.95. I called them to tell them I do not want this bottle or any other product. They hung up on me, I tried to call back and had to go to order new product to get a live person. She cancelled any further orders. HOWEVER I recieved another creme the next day! I called my credit card to let them know I am returning both products and will dispute charges. I have tried to call them and have left messages and no one will answer or call me back. I feel this company is cheating people and stealing. A legit company would take care of business. They need to be investigated. They just sent me a bottle of god knows what!

A  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Please go to the Better Business Bureau website and file a complaint. This company has only been a BBB Accredited business since 01/08/2009 and they already have 6 complaints. They need to be stopped ASAP. The longer they have a good rating with the BBB, the more people will get ripped off.
N  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I went to the website for the company you mentioned, did you read the offer they have? The only option I see is to be enrolled in a program to receive monthly shipments. Just a FYI for all internet based companies, Always read the terms and conditions.
N  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree that you must always read the terms and conditions of any internet offer. I shop online due to the variety and convenience. I always read the return policy and I would never enter my credit card online without reading the fine print. In a store you can ask the clerk behind the counter or read your receipt for guidelines, online it is up to us the consumer to protect our own interests.
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am experiencing the same issue with the Natural Source Store customer service department. I enrolled for a free trail of the Cosmetyn cream, and only used it for about a week. This product is clearly too expensive and small to last for 30 days, and one would most likely end up spending double the price to see any results. I've called over and over to Cosmetyn customer service department, and left multiple messages, yet still no response. The Return Policy states you must have an RMA code to send back the product, and to cancel any future orders you must speak to a live customer service rep. Now I'm finding the customer service department is delibrately not responding to any person wanting to cancel orders or return products, and cheating people of their money by sending bottles of cream without one being able to cancel this on going scandel.
N  11th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
t seems y0u have the same problem as I do. Apparently, the customer service number (954/23 7/2690) is based in India and give poor customer service. I had to go through the website and leave a message for them to return my call on the contact us forum. When they called me back, I missed the call but was left with a different number to reach a live person. So far I have 3 different numbers you can reach someone at. 954/237/2691, 954/894/3665, 954/894/3445. I hope this is helpful.
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
thanks gisela1200! i called the 954-237-2691 # and got through to someone right away! the other numbers didn't work after many attempts and whe i did finally talk to someone she was rude and i couldnt understand her! $90 gone!
N  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
OMG they took my money and told me that it was pass 21 days so i cant get my refund back i told them i was gonna find out where they were and beat up the guy i was talking to he wouldnt even give me his name.. we need to do something i need my money back... can some one please give me a number to call so i can get the news on them?? e-mail me at Ashley_ramos7@yahoo.com
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm having the same problem, but with the South Beach Brite Smile product. I signed up for the sample and then they started sending me more products and charging my credit card. I cancelled my credit card after the first shipment because I had a strange feeling it would continue to happen. Everytime I tried to call their customer service I would get a message telling me that their mailbox was full. I finally used the number listed above, 954-237-2692, and chose the "Opt out of the VIP Membership" option rather than customer service. I actually reached a person and cancelled my membership and any future shipments. I had already sent back some shipments to them, but the guy said I had to have a RMA #. When I started flying into him about not being able to get in contact with anyone to get an RMA, he quickly put me on hold. While on hold, I thought they may still be listening and decided to have a pretend conversation with someone in the room about knowing an attorney and getting them involved. When I finally said, " I guess I'll have to get an attorney involved to rectify the situation". the guy instantly re-appeared and said everything was cleared up, my membership would be cancelled, and I would not get any further shipments. Don't know if he actually heard everything that was said in my make believe conversation, but it was a fun way to pass the time on hold.
A  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Complete Scam!! I tried the teeth whitener which burned my gums almost immediately, although they advertise that their product does not cause sensitivity. It also took close to 2 weeks just to receive it. Their advertised customer service number is no longer in service and the 3 other phone numbers given by gisela1200 are also no longer in service. There has got to be some way to stop this kind of BS!!!
A  26th of Mar, 2009 by
Totally agree that this company is a rip off! I wish I had googled them before purchasing from them! $79.99 gone! I had the same bad luck as others in here. Very rude customer service from India! Could not understand 60 percent of what he was saying. He definitely was not going to help me out! This was a lesson learned the hard way!
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
Thanks gisela1200. Called the 954/237/2691 and got a live person right away. Not sure if it is actually cancelled but will keep track to see if there are any future charges. Overall, products were a rip off and I too wish I would have done a thorough search of the products.
A  4th of Apr, 2009 by
I got scammed by them as well with the free 30 day supply offer. I had no idea that it would come with an $89.95 bill a few days after it arrived. I was able to get through to their customer service, but it was the worst CS I have ever had to deal with. They were extremely hard to understand because of very heavy accents and the fact that it sounded like they were located in a noisy warehouse. I did submit a complaint with the BBB, thanks Jan for the link. And I highly recommend that anyone else who has been ripped off by this company does the same.
D  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I'm really sorry that you guys all had such bad experiences with NSS, but I had no problem canceling my order and thought the customer service was actually pretty impressive. I'd keep trying guys!
N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
Natural Source Store is a deceptive scam - Period.
Same for Advanced Wellness Research

I advise everyone reading this to register a complaint with the BBB in Florida - State the nature of the complaint to be deceptive advertising. Lets face it - None of us would have registered for this free trial if we knew that we would be charged a recurring $79 fee
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Customer service reps for natural source store need to stop typing replies and answer phones so people can cancel and get refunds.
You have scammed the wrong person and I will not let up until my voice is heard and I am a pretty loud person.
I will voice my issues if needed to anyone that needs it to further help me & them .
I have had a horrible time with these people getting refund, ordered on the 6th of march, received on the 19th of march, was charged 79.99 on the 20th of march. So I had one day to try it ? No answer when trying to cancel. Got through weeks later and I am now on my 6th person who has promised a partial refund that has never been issued.

Also fsgsydney is one of them anyway... check out their posts, they are deffending every scam natural source store has lol
what a joke.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Just wanted to paste this response I found, they posted it today on another page . Everyone call them ...it might be worth a shot or maybe just another run around :) Please let us know your results
from the natural source store team ...

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We send our products to the address that the customer provided. I am not sure what happened with this. We also recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
Tomer Sela, VP
Executive Response Department
Natural Source Store, LLC
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Well I called the "Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours" and of course no answer, just a machine. Left a message.
Can someone send me the original terms page they had posted before they decided to change it? send it to whyme @ insightbb.com (remove spaces) The person I have reported this to says I will need it. Thank you in advance.
If you been scammed you can also email your story to add to all the others I've collected to report.

Well I'm off to find as many people as I can that were scammed by
South beach smile, South Beach Acai, Cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy & Cosmetyn intense anti cellulite therapy. I'm sure sure there are plenty to add to the list to report.
Natural source store, I am not giving up, I'm getting louder. The internet will make or break you!
Heres my info if you want to refund now, i'm just gonna get louder each day that passes without my 79.99 being put back into my account

order number -3711616
Customer number-1827205
Name- Steve Wilson
zipcode- 40047
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
The full 79.99 was refunded to my account today. So Jodi did do as she said she would. There is a light at the end !!! :)

I suggest everyone call Jodi and talk with her about refunds
Her info is
her email is jodi@naturalsourcestore.com

Good Luck!!

Steve Wilson
N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
My account has also been credited today with a refund, so it does look like they are now trying to make things right with the people who have been scammed recently. Thanks Jodi and Tommy.
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
I had a charge from this company, listed as NSS ACAI on my statement, for $6.95. I also had charges hit the same day from three other companies, two of which also appear to be a scam, CAPSTARDIET (www.capstar-diet.com) and Amino Skin Care based out of CA. The fourth company was American Utility and they appear to be legit. They told me this was a PayPal hack and that's how the thieves got my info. Anyway...I called all three of these companies, including Natural Source Store, to dispute the charges on Monday, July 27th. They assured me that the charge would be removed and that someone from their fraud department would contact me. As of today, neither has happened, so I called back. They told me to be patient. Then when I mentioned I already reported them to the FTC and to my bank, they said they could not do anything about the charges now, b/c the bank would have to represent me. Then she tells me they have a tracking # for a package that was supposedly sent out on Monday, but as of today, has no info. Hmm...

Natural Source International Store Logo Natural Source International Store
315 Madison Ave, 16th Floor (Entrance At 50 E. 42Nd St.)
New York