Natural Source Store / incorrect charges

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Too was charged and thought this company was a total scam. I finally found a phone number for jodi [protected] ext 307 and she was wonderful. all of my money was refunded and posted to my bank account within 24 hours. apparently in an effort to save money in todays tight economy they shipped their customer service to india and have had nothing but problems. they are working very hard to correct everything.

I spoke with jodi and the general manager at great length yesterday and I will give this company a second chance.

I would suggest anyone who still hasn't received their refunds or are still being charged after they requested a cancellation to contact jodi.

Sa

Comments

• Th
      19th of May, 2009

This is not the first scam attempt by this company. They were South Beach Supplements and changed the name after the same issues with bad customer service. Look up Alan Cohen and David Hausdorff. The company is preying on the unemployed. They run slave labor and have a reputaion of putting employees on a small salary to avoid paying overtime. This does not apply to the Jewish employees. Yes, I am an ex-employee that finally found another job. If you call in with a non-Jewish name, just throw it in the conversation somehow and see how quickly they take care of you. This is known by all the employees and frowned on. No one speaks up because they need their jobs.

27th of May, 2009

Every company and organization has a small percentage of disgruntled employees.

Natural Source Store is an Equal Opportunity Employer whose employees
    represent a multi-faceted diverse work force of professionals comprised of 30% White, 30% Black,
    30% Hispanic and 10% other of every nationality and religion. We are very proud of our principles and company culture. Our principles
    include respect for the individual as well as for the customer. In an economic environment which has forced many companies to downsize, we are very proud to be contributing to the community by employing many of its members. For employment information please feel free to contact our Director of Human Resources at 954-237-2691.