Natural Source Store / scam for money

1 FL, United States Review updated:

well first of when i first went for the cream for the stomach they sent it to the wrong adress then they gave me my money and charged me again they sent the product but this time the wrong one the CELLULITE cream mind u i wanted the streach mark cream so i sent it back they never credit me back and they charged me again and i still havent got the cream this is why i never do things online and know i will stick to just going to the store and as far as the indian guy i had that problem to he was an ### he keept interupting me and everthing his name is steven hall or somthing like that i do know his first name is steven an indian guy named steven lol i willl NEVER ORDER FORM THEM AGAIN i thought cuz he was on oprah that it was good well turned out to be a lie and if they do charge me then i will go to the press about it i think everyone should so this dont happen agian

Comments

14th of Apr, 2009

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We send our products to the address that the customer provided. I am not sure what happened with this. We also recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
    Sincerely,
    Tomer Sela, VP
    Executive Response Department
    Natural Source Store, LLC

• Hc
      16th of Apr, 2009

I agree 100% with Steve Wilson's comments about being scammed by Natural Source Store. Do NOT buy anything from this store it's a rip off. They should not be allowed to continue advertising on the Internet or anywhere else.
    Harry in PA

23rd of Apr, 2009

Harry,

Unfortunately, people misunderstand and misread things. Mr. Wilson's complaint was resolved and we have had other issues that we are working hard to resolve. We're sorry that ou still feel we are a scam operation. We would appreciate the opportunity to make any legitimate complaint right. We would appreciate the opportunity to help you with the issue. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 Monday thru Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM and we will make any legitimate complaints right. We would like a response from you within 5 business days and if we do not hear from you, then readers can assume that this is not a valid complaint.

Thank you for choosig Natural Source Store,