Natural Source Store / south beach acai, cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy, cosmetyn intense anti-cellulite therapy, south beach smile

1 4051 SW 47th Ave. Suite 101-102Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-237-2690

I too have been scammed by this company and now I am on a mission to make sure the $239.97 they stole from me was worth it to them.
I know it will be worth it for me to find and contact every person they have scammed with every product they sell in hopes to stop the funds they have made and will make.
If you are a rep for the company "do not contact me"
I have spent several weeks trying to get a refund from you and you chose to ignore my requests, so now I have a plan that will not fail and no longer want a refund. I just want to make sure many people know the scam and I will be happy.
you really should stop playing with people nd their money & promising refunds & saying jodi will help, blaming it on outsourcing your customer service. tell the people the truth!!! you scam for money and plan on keeping the money when they don't push for a refund. you count on people giving up, well I am not going to let them.
I will make it to where others get the info they need before ordering from you and getting scammed. I will also do everything I can to make others who have complained not give up like you want them to so you can keep charging their card every month for a crappy product. this is the type of company that needs the good internet reviews to survive because it is an internet based business. well the internet works both ways guys!!!
If you have ordered the below items please shout as loud as you can to others. if you plan to order please do your research first, save yourself a huge problem by skipping out on this crap. read the bbb report read this sites complaints on them.
List sites below for poeple to avoid ordering from:
Amandasteeth.com - exact copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com but uses the name “amanda anselmo.” (that’s three anselmos now - amanda, cathy, and karen!)
Amysbrightsmile.com - exact copy of amysteeth.com (yes, it’s still a scam).
Amysteeth.com - typical fake blog format, same 2-product scam, reused text, uses the name “amy henderson” who is one of many phony las vegas residents in these scams.
Beckyswhiteteeth.com - exact copy of amysteeth.com but uses the name “becky swanson.”
Blog. jennyswhiteteeth.com - this is the advertised subdomain on this site. standard 2-part product scam, reused text, layout, etc.
Brightest-teeth.com - typical blog, same before/after teeth used for other phony blogs here. noticed on google ads 2/25/09.
Cathysteeth.com - exact copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com but uses the name “cathy anselmo.”
Christineswhiteteeth.com - the main page is a decoy, which appears to be an informational teeth whitening site. the subdomain blog. christineswhiteteeth.com is where the fake blog resides, and is the typical unoriginal lazy affiliate fake blog we’re used to seeing. advertised on google 3/20/09.
Coloncleansefacts.org - the name sounds like the acai scams, but this is a teeth whitening scam site! I guess they figured no one would notice the url has nothing to do with what they are selling.
Elliesteeth.com - exact copy of amysteeth.com but uses the name “megan henderson.” it’s funny that they apparently didn’t match the fake blog name with the url here. megan or ellie? oops!
Heatherswhiteteeth.com - exact copy of karenswhiteteeth.com and even forgot to change the name to reflect the url (so you see “karen anselmo” and no “heather” anywhere!)
Howigotwhiteteeth.com - standard blog layout, reused text, typical “dynamic duo” 2-part dubious product scam, typical fake comments, typical references to news sites, uses the name “lisa anselmo.”
How-to-whiten-teeth.com - exact copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com but uses the name “karen anselmo.” (and it has a different layout than karenswhiteteeth.com)
Jadesteeth.com - exact copy of amysteeth.com but uses the name “jade henderson.” maybe this is megan henderson’s twin sister since they look exactly the same!
Karenswhiteteeth.com - exact copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com but uses the name “karen anselmo.”
Kaylaswhiteteeth.com - very close copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com with some minor graphical changes and uses the name “kayla anderson.”
Kellyswhiteteeth.com - similar blog layout, same 2-part product scam, reused text, uses the name “kelly miller.”
Laurasteeth.com - similar blog layout, same 2-part product scam, reused text, uses the name “laura harper.”
Lisaswhitesmile.com - main page forwards to an exact copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com but uses the name “lisa thompson.” go to the subdirectory lisaswhitesmile.com/2lp/ and you’ll find an exact copy of amysteeth.com also with the name “lisa thompson.” this url hosts two scams for the price of one!
Maryswhiteteeth.com - another phony blog, uses the same tired before/after teeth photos, same products. advertised on google 2/25/09.
My-white-teeth.com - similar blog layout, same 2-part product scam, reused text, uses the name “olivia.”
My-whitening-story.com - exact copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com but uses the name “karen anselmo.”
Myteeth.org - very close copy of amysteeth.com with some minor graphical changes and uses the name “sharon peters.”
Rachelteethwhitening.com - exact copy of howigotwhiteteeth.com but uses the name “rachel tamplian.”
Sarahscleanteeth.com - has the familiar phony blog template, phony comments, has the familiar “sarah” from las vegas fake profile, peddling dubious products.
Sarahssexysmile.com - typical phony blog, same products, same free trial. I saw a subdirectory being advertised on thesportsking.com 2/16/09, but the main page is slightly different.
Sarahswhiteteeth.com - phony blog, uses the exact same template as sarahsdebtblog.com, and links to another “only pay shipping” scam.

The following list contains the “fake review” sites, where they put a glowing review of their own product at the top and have bad reviews for the more well-known products at the bottom. or sometimes they only have a couple of glowing reviews (with no bad ones) only of their own products. another common tactic is to put their product as the highest rated, then second is “professional whitening” which they say is too expensive, then put poor ratings of legit products below that. because the products being touted are dubious and associated with so many scammers, they should be considered scams as well.

Bestwhiteners.com - almost an exact copy of whiteningreview.com
Teethwhiteningreviewed.com - bogus “celebrity sexy smile” being pushed, and uses the same lame “hidden coupon” trick.
Top-teeth-whitening-reviews.com
Whitener-reviews.com - reads like one big ad to me, “hidden coupon” trick.
Whiteningreview.com
Whitenteethathome.com - fake review site that only gives high ratings to dubious products from the list below.

The products being pushed by the above sites should be avoided, and include:
Bellabrite
South beach smile
Teeth whitening now
Vibrant white
Whitening now

Other producst natural source store scams with below.

South beach acai, cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy, cosmetyn intense anti-cellulite therapy, south beach smile

Sorry for the long post but I am here to make it known that this company uses every type of site and ad they can to reel in the money from people who fall for their scam.

Comments

16th of May, 2009

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We post our terms and conditions on our website, call our customers and email the terms and conditions. I am sorry that you chose not to read them. We do recommend that with any company, whether it be ours or anyone else, if you place an order online, to read the terms and conditions and make sure that you fully understand them prior to making a purchase. However, we would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
    Sincerely,
    Jodi Schulman
    Executive Response Department
    Natural Source Store, LLC

• Ky
      14th of Aug, 2009

Well, it would be great if the Executive Response Department returned the messages left on their machine. I have tried leaving 5 messages over the past 7 days. I have emailed Jodi. No answer. This is rediculous. Customer service sucks with this company, NEVER purchase from them no matter what the case is.

Thanks

Kyle Asher

• St
      25th of Oct, 2009

Has anybody contacted any federal agency about this? They are doing business across state lines.

• Di
      21st of Nov, 2009

Alright, I will say that I was successful in getting ahold of Jodi and despite the FACT that by then I was a raging lunatic on this subject she really strived to be fair and reasonable and listen to me and help. In the end, because I'd not used the product, she was able to help me and allow me to return the product for a refund.

I'm glad she's posted here before. I think her post here is exactly the same as what she told me on the phone. She also reiterated that it had been a huge mistake to outsource the customer service.

I do understand the frustration of many people because it took alot of effort for me to finally reach Jodi but I can't say that I have any complaints about their efforts once I did reach them.