Natural Source Store / customer service

1 4051 SW 47th Ave. Suite 101 &102 33314Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-237-2690

I returned the "free trial" of my teeth whitening gel after discovering that if you use the trial, they charge you $79.99. So it really isn't a free trial at all. After the company verified that I did not use the product, they gave me the option of returning it for a refund. I shipped in back to them and two weeks later I was still waiting to be reimbursed. I called and complained several times, and they kept asking for a tracking number. I checked the tracking number, and it was indeed delivered to their office, so I called back and they told me it usually takes 10 days to process. After informing them it had been two weeks, they said to give it another couple days and the money will be in my account. A full week went by and still nothing happened. I called back and again they told they cannot do anything without a tracking number. I snapped and told them I had already been through this, and that I should not have to give them a tracking number to get my refund. VERY DISGUSTING COMPANY. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Every representative sounds foreign and they are impossible to understand as well. THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION IS ABOSULTELY DISGUSTING.

Comments

• Ki
      8th of Apr, 2009

I too had a hard time with the Indian speaking man that hung up on me too!! They have deducted monies out of my account and I told them to cancel it! Weather they do or not, we'll find out! I am going to report it to the better business!!

• Ki
      15th of Apr, 2009

OKAY EVERYONE!!!

I thought I would try to contact the 954-318-4707 number. I did and I spoke to a Jodi. She advised me that they were changing their Customer Service and had numerous problems from them. She is giving me half of my monies back and I retain the product!! So keep plugging, DO NOT GIVE UP!! Call this number and speak to her!!

I explained to her that a "free trail" was just that!!She advised that they were working to fix the problems!!!

• Dd
      18th of Apr, 2009

Your right the man can't speek english. I also am trying to get my money back, The product does not work and I had a bad reaction to it (blisters around my teeth). I can't use the product even if it did work.. I tried jodi and could not reach her and they lead me to the order connection. I don't want to order I want to cancel it and get my money back.HELP!!! Please don't deal with any of these companies they'ra all the same origin. middle east owned.
    STOP giving them your money people!
    We are AMERICAN, KEEP IT THAT WAY!

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2009

I too ordered the free trial, and did not have the 14 day trial period. I got 3 days before they charged me. Then 3 days after I called several times to cancel my subscription, I was charged another 96.90!

• Re
      24th of Apr, 2009

I tried the "Free Trial" cellulite cream. Needless to say it took over three weeks to get the product and with in this time they charged me for a 15 day trial time ( I never got the product). Finally when I called them to get the product the person I spoke to barely spoke any English ( they must pay an "another country" to answer the phones). I did finally get the product, almost a month later. They of course told me it was an"error" and should have never been charged and that it should take at the most 10 days to be credit this amount of $89.99. It has now been over a month and I have yet to get the credit. This is not a trust worthy company and I am very disappointed with the product. I was able to go to a local chain store get a cellulite creme ( more ounces) for less than $11.00 and I have seen a difference with this product. I will be reporting this companyto the Better Business. What ever you do, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

29th of Apr, 2009

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,