Natural Source Store / unauthorized charges on CC

Natural Source Store
4051 SW 47th Ave 101
Phone: 1 954 237 2690
I ordered a 'free trial' of their tooth whitening kit-I was to pay SHIPPING ONLY! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!! I recieved a package in the mail a couple of weeks later with another package and this time they charged my credit card 80.00! I called to find out how to send it back and get a refund and the man i spoke to BARELY SPOKE ENGLISH! He was indian (But said his name was John Smith-yeah and im Marilyn Monroe). He said that I was a 'VIP' member and I would be recieving it every month. I basically had to talk him into cancelling my account. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said they had all left for the day. It was 1:30 in the afternoon. I then asked to speak with another associate, he said they were all busy. I virtually could not talk to anyone but him. I will not get my money back and to be honest I doubt that he even cancelled my 'account'. Im going to call my bank TODAY and cancel my credit card. If you are a victim of this scam I suggest you do the same. If anyone knows how to get a refund please, please, please email me and let me know!!! jules2rich@yahoo.com

N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Just wanted to paste this response I found, they posted it today on another page . Everyone call them ...it might be worth a shot or maybe just another run around :) Please let us know your results
from the natural source store team ...

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We send our products to the address that the customer provided. I am not sure what happened with this. We also recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
Tomer Sela, VP
Executive Response Department
Natural Source Store, LLC
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Attention Natural Source Store!!!

I am one of the people scammed by this and I will be the loudest complaint you have. I have lots of time and will use it wisely to make your scam known to all others. You will need lots of advil for the headache I am getting ready to cause your company.
I ordered a trial and had the product in my hands only one day before you charged my account 79.99. How does someone have time to try something in one day? Couldn't cancel no answer, could not get a person who spoke clearly to help. Several hang ups. Spent several hours on the phone due to this, needless to say your numbers are not toll free either.
I was offered a partial refund for the 79.99 charges that your company cheated me out of and never received any refund partial or full.
I will get my 79.99 worth out of this I assure you.
I will get louder & louder each day that this 79.99 is not back into my account, do the right thing and make the refunds happen for all of these people you have cheated .
You can refund me now, all my info you need is below:
My order id was - 3711616
customer number- 1827205
name -Steve Wilson
A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I wish I would have read these complaints before I also fell victim to this scam!! I ordered the free trial teeth whitening product for $6.95. Before I even had a chance to try it, I was billed an additional $79 on my credit card without my authorization for another shipment. Trying to call this stupid company is ridiculous. If you push the allotted button for customer service, you get a message saying you are #16 caller in line. Then a few seconds later it is reduced to #13, then #6, etc, etc. I called this company about 10 times and got the same exact messages. It is ALL BOGUS! Then after listening to music for awhile (the same music everytime), your call is disconnected (at the same place in the music every single time!). I even tried calling back and pretending like I wanted to order and this happened again. Apparently, they do NOT want to talk to people, but only take internet orders while they rake in the $$ scamming people. If you try to call back more than once, you get a busy signal, which leads me to believe it recognizes your number and won't take the call. I tried calling back and got a busy signal, but called it from my cell at the exact same time (a number it did not recognize) and did not get the busy signal but the fake message and recorded music.

A BOGUS COMPANY that I hope gets put out of business!! I will never fall for something like this again and agree with Steve~I will not give up until I get my refund and I will shout it from the rooftops to everyone to NOT do business with this company!!
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I have been contacted by Jodi from natural source store all day today
I have copied and pasted our emails here for everyone to view.
If she stands by what she has stated I will have a refund by Tuesday in my account. I have not edited anything that was said between us, I did take out two stories from others that were sent to me just in case it upsets someone.
Maybe there is hope for refunds, maybe not .
But I will keep everyone up to date on my account :)
I will not let up until my money is back into my account either.

From: Jodi@naturalsourcestore.com
To: whyme@insightbb.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:15 AM
Subject: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Mr. Wilson,

I have read your complaint on complaint on Complaintsboard.com. I tried to call you but the number you provided is incorrect. I would love to be able to speak to you about this and try to get it resolved. Please call me at the Executive Response Department of Natural Source Store. The number is 954-318-4707.

Natural Source Store
4051 SW 47th Avenue
Suites 101-102
Davie, Florida 33314
FOR OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE SEE: www.naturalsourcestore.com/terms.html

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:39 AM, whyme wrote:

I have already called that number numerous times with no answer, just a machine where messages have been left.
At this point there is no talking about it anyway to be honest. I just want my refund to my account.
Can you just refund the account?

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Can you please give ma number that I can call you at

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM, whyme wrote:

Why is is that we need to speak on the phone?
After leaving a number several times on both numbers I have for your company no one was interested in speaking to me then. They only wanted to hang up on me or curse me or just fill me with lies about the refund. I have exhausted myself with calls.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We would like to resolve the issue and receive some feedback on what occurred so that others will not have the same type of experience that you have had.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM, whyme wrote:

Why torcher people more by stalling refunds if you want to give good service as you say your company wants to do? The complaintboard is pretty clear on feedback.
you want the story again?
Ok here you go...and I will even give you some of the others I have received in my pile to report.

On March 6th I found your site and ordered the risk free trial offer for $6.95. my account was charged right away. On march 19th I received the product in mail. March 20th I was charged 79.99. One day to try a 14 day trial. Called your customer service number daily to cancel with no answer or hang ups & I was even cursed.
I am sure you have all of those notes on your computer right in front of you just as those crappy reps did when I did get one to speak to me.
Needless to say after speaking to Zion, John, Brad, Brian, Jim, Tony etc. Lots of promises for refunds but not one $1 refunded.
Not much more feedback needed really if you ask me. The complaint board says it all & then some.

I have pasted a couple of the stories below just to give you
(I have deleted the two stories I showed Jodi just in case someone may get upset with me sharing them)

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

I have issued the refund today. Your financial institution has up to 65 days to process the refund so you should see it on your account by Tuesday. However, I would still appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM, whyme wrote:

You can tell me anything in this email that you can say over the phone.
I really hope you are going to make this right for all of the ones who have been treated this way.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We are working on making everything right. However, when the custoemr will not even allow us an opportunity to speak to them to do that it makes it difficult. Your account has been refunded but I can not do anything else without speaking to oyu.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:20 PM, whyme wrote:

If the refund does in fact go through, then good for you for making things right.
I will show everone that you intend to make it right by posting a copy of these emails for them to see. I will stop posting after that until Tuesday when the refund is supposed to go through. If the refund is not applied by then I will find other ways to go about getting my refund applied.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Thank you. If it does not go through, as we have put it through, please call us at our Executive Response Department at 954-318-2691 and we will be happy to do a conference call with your bank to make sure that things are put right.

Hope this is true, if so there is hope for you to get your refund also.
Let me know updates please :)
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
My friend and I were scammed $96.90 from this company and want a refund. We are going to start a class action suit if our money is not returned to us asap.

laura steinke

Eileen Dutter
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
The full 79.99 was refunded to my account today. So Jodi did do as she said she would. There is a light at the end !!! :)

I suggest everyone call Jodi and talk with her about refunds
Her info is
her email is jodi@naturalsourcestore.com

Good Luck!!

N  14th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Tried contacting Jodi for 10 days NO ANSWER TO EMAIL OR PHONE MESSAGES!

I have the cell phone number for one of the higher ups. My advice: Call the 9546369608 number, ask to speak with Frank the Director of Operations, and he is the one that finally refunded me in full. At first, he wanted me to ship it back plus a 15% restocking fee, I talked him down to giving me a full refund. But hey, its his job to try to make a little money, but he will cave if you just keep it up and not back down. He was very polite and very nice. Again, his name was Frank and hes the Operations Director of Natural Source Store. He was very helpful and I recommend talking to him to resolve any issues.

Natural Source International Store Logo Natural Source International Store
315 Madison Ave, 16th Floor (Entrance At 50 E. 42Nd St.)
New York