Natural Source Store / unauthorized charges on cc

1 4051 SW 47th Ave 101Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 954 237 2690

I ordered a 'free trial' of their tooth whitening kit-I was to pay shipping only! do not fall for this!!! I recieved a package in the mail a couple of weeks later with another package and this time they charged my credit card 80.00! I called to find out how to send it back and get a refund and the man I spoke to barely spoke english! he was indian (but said his name was john smith-yeah and im marilyn monroe). he said that I was a 'vip' member and I would be recieving it every month. I basically had to talk him into cancelling my account. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said they had all left for the day. it was 1:30 in the afternoon. I then asked to speak with another associate, he said they were all busy. I virtually could not talk to anyone but him. I will not get my money back and to be honest I doubt that he even cancelled my 'account'. im going to call my bank today and cancel my credit card. if you are a victim of this scam I suggest you do the same. if anyone knows how to get a refund please, please, please email me and let me know!!! jules2rich@yahoo.com

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009

I wish I would have read these complaints before I also fell victim to this scam!! I ordered the free trial teeth whitening product for $6.95. Before I even had a chance to try it, I was billed an additional $79 on my credit card without my authorization for another shipment. Trying to call this stupid company is ridiculous. If you push the allotted button for customer service, you get a message saying you are #16 caller in line. Then a few seconds later it is reduced to #13, then #6, etc, etc. I called this company about 10 times and got the same exact messages. It is ALL BOGUS! Then after listening to music for awhile (the same music everytime), your call is disconnected (at the same place in the music every single time!). I even tried calling back and pretending like I wanted to order and this happened again. Apparently, they do NOT want to talk to people, but only take internet orders while they rake in the $$ scamming people. If you try to call back more than once, you get a busy signal, which leads me to believe it recognizes your number and won't take the call. I tried calling back and got a busy signal, but called it from my cell at the exact same time (a number it did not recognize) and did not get the busy signal but the fake message and recorded music.

A BOGUS COMPANY that I hope gets put out of business!! I will never fall for something like this again and agree with Steve~I will not give up until I get my refund and I will shout it from the rooftops to everyone to NOT do business with this company!!

• La
      17th of Apr, 2009

My friend and I were scammed $96.90 from this company and want a refund. We are going to start a class action suit if our money is not returned to us asap.

laura steinke

Eileen Dutter

• Ky
      14th of Aug, 2009

Tried contacting Jodi for 10 days NO ANSWER TO EMAIL OR PHONE MESSAGES!

I have the cell phone number for one of the higher ups. My advice: Call the 9546369608 number, ask to speak with Frank the Director of Operations, and he is the one that finally refunded me in full. At first, he wanted me to ship it back plus a 15% restocking fee, I talked him down to giving me a full refund. But hey, its his job to try to make a little money, but he will cave if you just keep it up and not back down. He was very polite and very nice. Again, his name was Frank and hes the Operations Director of Natural Source Store. He was very helpful and I recommend talking to him to resolve any issues.