Natural Source Store/Cosmetyn / No return phone calls/ never reach customer service

United States Review updated:
Natural Source Store
Is there any chance that I will get my money back if I left messages well before my trial was up to cancel? They never returned my calls, I don't know what the RMA# is. All I have are the order number and customer number and the date it was purchased. Will these work once I return the product? I just want my money back and don't know why we the customers are still being charged if we left messages stating that we wanted to return the product, when if someone real answered the phone the first time, and process our request of cancellation the first time, there would never be an issue! Why are we still charged if they tell you to leave a message and they will call you back to handle your situation and they never do? They obviously know you want to cancel if they listen to the message you leave, so why not spare the customer and not charge the card, and just return the phone call as their recoding says someone will!!! Thanks for the new contact numbers. I will be calling them tomorrow. If I liked the product, I would not mind continuing buying it, but since i don't I want my money back!!! No one stills my husbands hard earned money and gets away with it!!!

N  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm having the same problem as the woman below. I've tried calling several times, but I'm just on music hold and asked if I want to leave a message. I've left several messages telling them to cancel my order and noticed today, I was charged for another bottle. What I'm I suppose to do??????????
N  20th of Mar, 2009 by
I was charged for another bottle 20 days ago, yet still haven't gotten the bottle...

Scam, anyone?
N  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
I have the same problem, they charged me $95.35 15 days a go and i haven't received anything yet, i just called the customer services line they have which is 9542372690 and for my surprise the number has been disconnected or not longer in services I'm afraid I'm not going to get my money back.
N  25th of Mar, 2009 by
I was just charged $89.95 in addition to the $27 membership fee. I cancelled the membership (that I was not aware of) last week- what is this charge about??? I'm having the hardest time finding a phone number, just emails that generate automatic responses saying I'll be contacted within 3 days!!
N  25th of Mar, 2009 by
Just found a number everyone!!! 1800-260-1347 The
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by
After calling 954-237-2690 and being hung up on FIVE times in a row I finally got someone who explained there is no second bottle, the "free" bottle was only for 21 days and since I didn't return it within that period I was charged for it. :< 89.95 flushed down the toilet for a product I don't even use.
N  27th of Mar, 2009 by
I called today the 954-237-2690 number to cancel before the 21 days and they gave me the RMA# and said return it with that # on the front of the package and I won't be charged as long as they recieve it within the time period of the 21 days. I hope they are telling the truth! I'll let you know if otherwise.
N  28th of Mar, 2009 by
wow thank you guys for putting this comments up now i know not to buy it i was close to getting it
N  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I tried the cosmetyn creme to get rid of my stretch marks and not only was i really pleased with the results, but i also thought the customer service was really impressive.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
fsgsydney you are fake, stop trying to defend a scam you are part of, people can see your posts from other pages you know. Do you really think anyone believes you ordered all of their products as you state in your posts ? What a joke!

Just wanted to paste this response I found, they posted it today on another page . Everyone call them ...it might be worth a shot or maybe just another run around :) Please let us know your results
from the natural source store team ...

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We send our products to the address that the customer provided. I am not sure what happened with this. We also recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
Tomer Sela, VP
Executive Response Department
Natural Source Store, LLC
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Well I called the "Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours" and of course no answer, just a machine. Left a message.
Can someone send me the original terms page they had posted before they decided to change it? send it to whyme @ insightbb.com (remove spaces) The person I have reported this to says I will need it. Thank you in advance.
If you been scammed you can also email your story to add to all the others I've collected to report.

Well I'm off to find as many people as I can that were scammed by
South beach smile, South Beach Acai, Cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy & Cosmetyn intense anti cellulite therapy. I'm sure sure there are plenty to add to the list to report.
Natural source store, I am not giving up, I'm getting louder. The internet will make or break you!
Heres my info if you want to refund now, i'm just gonna get louder each day that passes without my 79.99 being put back into my account

order number -3711616
Customer number-1827205
Name- Steve Wilson
zipcode- 40047
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I originally signed up for the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes and as a result ended received numerous e-mails for trial offer and surveys. I have suffered with some overweight and minor cellulite over the last several months and decided to give the trial offfer. I am also a smoker and have not yellow teeth but slightly creamy. I ordered the Cosmethyn Cellulite therapy as a trial on 3/08/2009 and received same one week later. However my credit card was billed on 3/24/09 for $27.00. Upon advise by a rep from my bank, I contact the distributor at 1-800-260-1347 on 3/28/2009 requesting a refund. I was unable to receive a credit for $27.00 since they had already shipped another tube (one which I will never be able to use). The Rep at MY FITNESS COMPANY GAVED ME A CONFIRMATION NUMBER FOR MY CANCELLATION ( Will provide same to you at a later date) AND SAID I NEEDED TO CONTACT NATURAL SOURCE. I contacted natural Source both by phone and by e-mail. On the phone, I texplained to the agent the reason for my cancellation and about the red bothchy marks, the burning pain and that foir me, the product made my skin softer causing the minor cellulite to show worse. As of today, my family are all saying my cellulite is much more worse than it was before since I tried the product. I am now even more embarassed to pull on a pair of shorts.

I needed to cancell with the 14days. I then contacted Natural source both by phone and by e-mail requesting a cancellation of membership. On 3/30/2009 I received a confirmation regarding my cancellation but no credit to my bank account. To further this matter, I returned from a small vacation to find my credit card debited for $69.95 again on 4/10/2009.
It is my belief that these online marketing and destributing companies are so unethical, their Q&A need to be reviewed and TRIAL PRODUCTS TO ALL CONSUMERS SHOULD BE 30DAYS NOT 14DAYS. I always feared online business and never did until of recent being 3/08/2009. I surely will never conduct another online transaction or any mail or tv promotion. I rather go to a store and conduct a purchase. I surely and will recommedn this as the best and safest way to purchase or try any product.

I as of this date still have much more than half a bottle of the trial offer and a full tube which I would enjoy returning for a full refund of my $27.00 charged to my credit card on 3/24/2009.

ALSO, my credit card was billed on 4/10/2009 and to date, I have not even received another shippment. So here I am being billed for something I did not received.

MY NATURE SOURCE Order # 3729848
ZIPCAODE: 11598.
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
I would recommend all you guys to cancel your order and just cancel credit card or get new account.
A  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Cosmetyn is a big scam did anyone have any success getting their money back??? Its always the same guy on the phone. Does anyone have a number or something I can call to try and get my money back. These people are robbing people!
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
The full 79.99 was refunded to my account today. So Jodi did do as she said she would. There is a light at the end !!! :)

I suggest everyone call Jodi and talk with her about refunds
Her info is
her email is jodi@naturalsourcestore.com

Good Luck!!

Steve Wilson
A  30th of Apr, 2009 by
I contacted my bank and reported this company to the Fraud division. Also, I submitted a complaint to the FLorida State Attorney General under "FILE A COMPLAINT", Internet transactions etc. I know for fact that NSS still has India as a third party biller. I just called today to dispute an unauthorized charge. The rep was Indian and very rude. I am cancelling my debit card and having my bank reissue another. I suggest you all do the same and take the steps that I've taken to expose this terrible internet company.

A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
I had a charge from this company, listed as NSS ACAI on my statement, for $6.95. I also had charges hit the same day from three other companies, two of which also appear to be a scam, CAPSTARDIET (www.capstar-diet.com) and Amino Skin Care based out of CA. The fourth company was American Utility and they appear to be legit. They told me this was a PayPal hack and that's how the thieves got my info. Anyway...I called all three of these companies, including Natural Source Store, to dispute the charges on Monday, July 27th. They assured me that the charge would be removed and that someone from their fraud department would contact me. As of today, neither has happened, so I called back. They told me to be patient. Then when I mentioned I already reported them to the FTC and to my bank, they said they could not do anything about the charges now, b/c the bank would have to represent me. Then she tells me they have a tracking # for a package that was supposedly sent out on Monday, but as of today, has no info. Hmm...

N  28th of Dec, 2009 by

I tried contacting these people and I can speak to anyone. I leave my name and number as requested and still no hone call. I tried canceling the stretch mark cream before I even got. How do I send this mess back and get my money??? You reap what you sow COSMETYN!!!

A  26th of Mar, 2010 by
I have the same problem as everyone on here! I called two days before my free trial was up. I was asked to leave a message. I called back the next day and still no answer. So I left another message. Two days later I recieved a phone call from the company and they said they would honor my cancellation because I had called several days before. The lady I spoke with garanteed that I would not get charged for the product. I cancelled my card because it was stolen shortly after this. This was in December 2009. Today, March 26th 2010, I recieved a letter from a collection agency stating that I owed $129.95 for the product. I called and talked to them and they said that they couldnt do anything for me. They had to contact information for the company---no address or phone number! They didn't even have the companies name! Alls they could say is to pay the balanced owed! I told them I was not paying for a product that I had cancelled! This is nothing but a scam! I am going to contact the BBB! None of this should have happened if I cancelled my order! So why am I still being charged for it!??
A  21st of Apr, 2010 by
going through the same thing right now, got the product on dec 18 2009 called the same day to cancel. Called 7 times and left 4 msg's no call back. Thankfully I had to cancel our credit card for other reasons so they only got the shipping out of me :o) But NOW they are threatening to send me to collections if I don't pay the $70. They won't let me speak to a supervisor or give me the address or phone number of head office!

Natural Source International Store Logo Natural Source International Store
315 Madison Ave, 16th Floor (Entrance At 50 E. 42Nd St.)
New York