Natural Source Store/Acai / &Customer dis-service&

United States, Florida, Hollywood Review updated:
Natural Source Store LLC
I tried the Acai supplement and decided against it. I called to cancel my "membership" and was given an RMA number. I returned the product but 2 days later my credit card was charged $59.99. I called again and was told my account would be credited when the return was received.

It has been one month since I returned the product and my account has not yet been credited. I called the customer service number 3 times today (3/11). The first time I was disconnected after being on hold 5 minutes. The second time a woman said "Hello, hello" but apparently she could not hear me speaking. The third call I left a message requesting a call back. I have not heard from them yet, I will give it until 3/12 since I am on the west coast and they are now closed.

N  12th of Mar, 2009 by
This is a follow-up to my post from 3/11. Since I didn't get a call back when I left a voice message (no surprise there), I called a different phone number I got from another user on this site (954 894 3445). I spoke to a live person who says my account will be credited in a few days. I will post here again if/when that happens.

A word to others who ordered the "free trial": you must call to cancel before the trial period ends, or you will be charged full price for that "trial" bottle. That is written in the terms of the offer. Since I called the same day that the trial period ended, I was charged automatically. The 2 transactions "missed" each other. This makes sense.

Helpful tip: When I place orders for "trial offers" I put a reminder on my calendar of the expiration date so I can cancel before I get charged. This usually works for me, I just timed it wrong with this one.
N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
I got my refund. Problem solved.
N  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I had no problem getting my order canceled and was really pleased with the customer service too.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Customer service reps for natural source store need to stop typing replies and answer phones so people can cancel and get refunds.
You have scammed the wrong person and I will not let up until my voice is heard and I am a pretty loud person.
I will voice my issues if needed to anyone that needs it to further help me & them .
I have had a horrible time with these people getting refund, ordered on the 6th of march, received on the 19th of march, was charged 79.99 on the 20th of march. So I had one day to try it ? No answer when trying to cancel. Got through weeks later and I am now on my 6th person who has promised a partial refund that has never been issued.

Also fsgsydney is one of them anyway... check out their posts, they are deffending every scam natural source store has lol
what a joke.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Just wanted to paste this response I found, they posted it today on another page . Everyone call them ...it might be worth a shot or maybe just another run around :) Please let us know your results
from the natural source store team ...

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We send our products to the address that the customer provided. I am not sure what happened with this. We also recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
Tomer Sela, VP
Executive Response Department
Natural Source Store, LLC
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Attention Natural Source Store!!!

I am one of the people scammed by this and I will be the loudest complaint you have. I have lots of time and will use it wisely to make your scam known to all others. You will need lots of advil for the headache I am getting ready to cause your company.
I ordered a trial and had the product in my hands only one day before you charged my account 79.99. How does someone have time to try something in one day? Couldn't cancel no answer, could not get a person who spoke clearly to help. Several hang ups. Spent several hours on the phone due to this, needless to say your numbers are not toll free either.
I was offered a partial refund for the 79.99 charges that your company cheated me out of and never received any refund partial or full.
I will get my 79.99 worth out of this I assure you.
I will get louder & louder each day that this 79.99 is not back into my account, do the right thing and make the refunds happen for all of these people you have cheated .
You can refund me now, all my info you need is below:
My order id was - 3711616
customer number- 1827205
name -Steve Wilson
zip code -40047
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
The full 79.99 was refunded to my account today. So Jodi did do as she said she would. There is a light at the end !!! :)

I suggest everyone call Jodi and talk with her about refunds
Her info is
her email is jodi@naturalsourcestore.com

Good Luck!!

Steve Wilson

Natural Source International Store Logo Natural Source International Store
315 Madison Ave, 16th Floor (Entrance At 50 E. 42Nd St.)
New York