Natural Source Store/Acai / &customer dis-service&

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

I tried the Acai supplement and decided against it. I called to cancel my "membership" and was given an RMA number. I returned the product but 2 days later my credit card was charged $59.99. I called again and was told my account would be credited when the return was received.

It has been one month since I returned the product and my account has not yet been credited. I called the customer service number 3 times today (3/11). The first time I was disconnected after being on hold 5 minutes. The second time a woman said "Hello, hello" but apparently she could not hear me speaking. The third call I left a message requesting a call back. I have not heard from them yet, I will give it until 3/12 since I am on the west coast and they are now closed.

Mi

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Mar, 2009

This is a follow-up to my post from 3/11. Since I didn't get a call back when I left a voice message (no surprise there), I called a different phone number I got from another user on this site (954 894 3445). I spoke to a live person who says my account will be credited in a few days. I will post here again if/when that happens.

A word to others who ordered the "free trial": you must call to cancel before the trial period ends, or you will be charged full price for that "trial" bottle. That is written in the terms of the offer. Since I called the same day that the trial period ended, I was charged automatically. The 2 transactions "missed" each other. This makes sense.

Helpful tip: When I place orders for "trial offers" I put a reminder on my calendar of the expiration date so I can cancel before I get charged. This usually works for me, I just timed it wrong with this one.

• Mi
      17th of Mar, 2009

I got my refund. Problem solved.

• Fs
      6th of Apr, 2009

I had no problem getting my order canceled and was really pleased with the customer service too.