Natural Source Store/Acai / &customer dis-service&
I tried the Acai supplement and decided against it. I called to cancel my "membership" and was given an RMA number. I returned the product but 2 days later my credit card was charged $59.99. I called again and was told my account would be credited when the return was received.
It has been one month since I returned the product and my account has not yet been credited. I called the customer service number 3 times today (3/11). The first time I was disconnected after being on hold 5 minutes. The second time a woman said "Hello, hello" but apparently she could not hear me speaking. The third call I left a message requesting a call back. I have not heard from them yet, I will give it until 3/12 since I am on the west coast and they are now closed.
More Natural Source Store/Acai Complaints & Reviews
- Natural Source Store, LLC - cannot reach customer service to cancel membership 
- Natural Source Store - south beach smile 
- Natural Source Store - teeth whitening 
- Natural Source Store - customer service/products 
- Natural Source Store/Cosmetyn - no return phone calls/ never reach customer service 
- Natural Source International Store - charged twice for sample 
- natural sources - unauthorized credit card charges
- Natural Source Store/Sparkle - refund
- Natural Source Store Florida - totally false advertising
- natural source - cosmetin