Natural Relief / Free Trial

Long Beach, WA, United States Review updated:
I saw an info commercial for Natural Relief, women's hormone support, for a free trial. I sent for a free trial paying, what they called, the shipping fee. They sent me more then a 30 day supply then took $98.00 out of my bank account. I sent them back the pills and they then credited my account of the money they took. Had I waited one extra day before contacting them I would have taken the extra days worth of vitamins and would have been charged for the extra 30 day supply. Natural Relief did not tell me at the time they were sending me extra pills and that if I didn't return a certain amount they would take out of my account $98.00. Had they done so I would have never tried the free trial. Not only that when I submitted for a free trial they also signed me up to Le*Life without my knowledge. I don't even know what Le*Life is. Le* Life took $69.00 out of my bank account. I called the 1800 number that was listed for this company but it doesn't give you an option to talk with a live person. The only options are to submit your bank account number, phone number or account number, which I had no clue of the account number since I had no clue of ever signing up for the service, not to mention, I still don't know what the service is for.

I called Natural Relief and they told me that when signing up for their free trial that I also signed up fro Le*Life. I told them this isn't right. Not only did I not know of this - they didn't tell me this at the time of the free trial with them. The person on the phone told me that this is on the web when ordering. I informed this person that I ordered through an info commercial I asked the person if the account number that they had given me was the same account # that Le*Life would use, the person had no clue. So I called Le*Life's 1800 # back and entered Natural Relief's account number into the system to have them cancel my account and refund my bank account. I don't know if it will work with that account number. I called my bank and am in the process of disputing the charge for Le*Life.

Some free trial - I'll never fall for that again. I think these companies should be punished for stealing from the public not to mention the false advertisement. They don't inform you that they are sending you extra product and you have to ship it back or be charged. They don't tell you that when signing up for this free trial they are also signing you up for something else to later have the cash come out of your back account even though you have no clue what this service is even for.
They need to be stopped!!!

Comments

Sa
  13th of Apr, 2009
I agree completely. They are complete con artists. The web page, when you are ordering on line only tells you about the magizine and the automatic monthly charge AFTER you have entered all of your ordering info, including your credit card #. It is in the very smallest type possible so you really can't see it.
When I got my order, I noticed all the exptra pills. I called and asked to cancel any and all future shipments and asked for the return address. I was told to keep the pills @ no charge. The next day, there was a charge for $99.43 takn from my bank account. I am still trying to get my money back...
I have already filed a claim with the BBB.
Em
  30th of Mar, 2010
Another problem with this company is that they are inaccessible by E-mail. You will be forced to call them, because they do NOT answer your messages—and not everyone has the time/patience to hang on to the receiver. After I finally got a hold of them, I was told I was supposed to return a certain number of capsules in the containers. As I, very upset, told the teller, there was NOTHING in their web site on that matter. What a rip-off! The good news is, you can go to their own web site and let everyone know the problems you had with NR: http://forum.naturalrelief.com. How sweet is that?
;-)
PS: You can also go to the Federal Trade Commission and file an official complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov. These guys will take your complaint VERY seriously, unlike Natural Relief for Women!
Ce
  1st of May, 2012

Natural Relief - money
natural relief
Iowa

I ordered natural relief also and to avoid hidden charges on my card etc I ONLY USE PREPAID MASTERCARDS OR VISA AND PEOPLE ONLY PUT ON CARD AMOUNT FOR THAT ONLY NO EXTRA AND THEY CANT KEEP CHARGING YOU LOLOL what a way to pay them crooks back on things ordered